Pres Obama to the Rescue!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Moc Yeah, May 19, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

ANYHOW.... Obama just took the California mandates, which all cars would have to meet, and made them the Federal guidelines... blame California !!!!!!!

I think AMC went under the year they could not sell in California...

#31     May 19, 2009
  2. pspr

pspr

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is not a pollutant. You exhale and fart CO2. (Well, not so much in your farts) Plants need CO2 to survive. CO2 is a TRACE gas in our atmosphere. CO2 does NOT cause global warming.

Get the facts, man!

http://www.petitionproject.org/review_article.php

#32     May 19, 2009
  3. I don't know about you, but I happen to fart methane. :cool:

#33     May 19, 2009
  4. pspr

pspr

Yes, you are right, your farts are mostly methane. Don't smoke in the bathroom if you don't want it to explode. :p

#34     May 19, 2009
  5. Spoken like the true TOOL that you are that posted 34 times today and doesn't even TRADE.

Boo hoo hoo!
    You are a TOOL.
    :D

#35     May 19, 2009
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh, so we dare not say an unkind word about gays, but it's perfectly acceptable to use "retard" as a pejorative. I love these double standards. Just like O-Bambi's Special Olympics remark.

#36     May 19, 2009
  7. Have you ever provided even a shred of evidence that you trade?? you are probably some 1 lot piker living in his grandmothers basement, with nothing better to do than post on elite.

#37     May 19, 2009
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

I had you figured for a government dole beneficiary long ago. Hairdressing is too much like work when you can steal from the productive via the ballot box.

#38     May 19, 2009
  9. Are you serious ?

So you think just because we fart and breathe a few llbs of CO2 per day it's ok to load the environment with kilotons of it?

One beer won't hurt you either but you try drinking 1000 and let's see how good you feel.

Fuck the politicians, web sites and scientists etc.... just use a little common sense, it's the thing between your ears.

#39     May 20, 2009
  10. pspr

pspr

Yes, I am serious. You have trouble grasping the facts, don't you? The science shows that the trace amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere are NOT a substantial contributor to the global warming that occurred in the last 15 years of the last century. In fact, recent trends and a lack of sun spots lead many scientist to beleive we may be about to enter a mini ice age similar to the one that occurred 200-400 years ago. Try finding enough food to eat if that happens.

Passing a Cap and Tax bill that will damage our economy or doing many of the other proposals such as putting polution into the upper atmosphere are utterly foolish plans that will only make our economy and climate change worse.

#40     May 20, 2009