Pres Obama to the Rescue!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Moc Yeah, May 19, 2009.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

And our idiot hair dressers who specialize in arguing ad hominem...

Oh, you didn't learn Latin or logic in Cosmetology school?

#21     May 19, 2009
  2. You are the one throwing out invectives and name-calling. you sound pretty fucked up to me. Just an observation, don't take it personal.

#22     May 19, 2009
  3. I thought this thread was suppose to be about emissions and gas mileage. Sick:confused:

#23     May 19, 2009
  4. skylr33

skylr33

I'm sure this person didn't learn either, but they had no choice to attend Cosmetology school after washing out at the McDonald's drive thru.

#24     May 19, 2009
  5. In most cases the thread ends up completely off topic by the 3rd page. In many cases you are lucky to even get one or two on topic replies.

#25     May 19, 2009
  6. If you are so stupid to believe I am a hairdresser, I have a condo in Vegas to sell you.

#26     May 19, 2009
  7. skylr33

skylr33

LOL!!! Then you must be as queer as a three dollar bill with that name! Hurry, your time on the library computer is almost up!

#27     May 19, 2009
  8. What the hell is wrong with you Americans?

Are you all to stupid to understand the concept of pollution is a BAD thing?

I mean really how long do you think the earth can keep smoking a pack of cigarettes a day before there is hell to pay.

For F sakes wake up people !

#28     May 19, 2009
  9. They are just retards. They have no idea where their food comes from, that there are other countries and people in the world, the list is endless.

#29     May 19, 2009
  10. TGregg

TGregg

He's right! We need to immediately kill everybody on the planet so there is no more pollution. Libtards think humans are a blight upon Mother Gia.

#30     May 19, 2009