Pres. Bush says no recession...

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Apr 22, 2008.

1. #11     Apr 22, 2008
  2. tallpaw

tallpaw

Correct me if I am wrong ... but didnt Warren Buffett on a CNBC interview a couple of weeks ago say that we were in a recession? Who would you trust .. Buffett or Bush ???

#12     Apr 22, 2008
  3. Can someone explain to me why people keep voting for Clinton when she told a cast-iron lie for political advancement? There were no bullets flying on her visit to Bosnia.Not even a pot-shot.She deliberately lied to create the impression that she's been tesed under fire and so has moral courage and leadership credentials.How do her supporters justify still voting for her?I'm genuinely interested.

#13     Apr 23, 2008
  4. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/It6JN7ALF7Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/It6JN7ALF7Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#14     Apr 23, 2008
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Ok, i'll explain. Those "people" are white, blue-collar, workers with a high-school education or less. They are not exactly whiling away their free time in the library.

P.S. -- Thanks for the UTube video. It's both hilarious and disturbing.

#15     Apr 23, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

There is no way that Bush can fit onto the same scale as the other three. Well maybe if you used a logarithmic scale on the Y-axis! :D

#16     Apr 23, 2008
  7. The guy has "flip-flopped" so many times on issues that he has even wound-up voting against his VERY OWN LEGISLATION.

All this, from a guy that admittedly knows next to nothing about Economics.

Downright scary.

#17     May 16, 2008
  8. Mvic

Mvic

Two words:Mission Accomplished.

#18     May 16, 2008
  9. this is the same guy who said "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED".

#19     May 17, 2008
  10. He was also clueless when asked about $4 gas a few months ago. He is a smooth character.

#20     May 17, 2008