Preparing for a Life After Daytrading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Rahula, Jun 13, 2007.

1. LOL! funnnys

#91     Jun 20, 2007
  2. reg

reg

Thanks for being candid about your recent trading. Your honesty is much appreciated.

#92     Jun 20, 2007
  3. We all could have been like Rearden Metal. You see, what happened was this. During the late 90s, some of us just didnt know when to stop. If I had only known then, what I do now...oh well.

For that kind of group sex thing, visit one of the BRIC countries. Brazil, Russia, Thailand and the Phillipines. whoops. That doesnt spell BRIC though.

#93     Jun 20, 2007
  4. timcar

timcar

Say it ain't so CashMoney six niner. Could you not make it until end of the day.

Oh Well, welcome back to Stock Trading.:)

#94     Jun 20, 2007
  5. I think if I had several seven figures, I would relax
    and not face this stress all the time even though I like following the markets...

#95     Jun 21, 2007
  6. What would you do with all your time?
    I know how much better off I'd be to call trading a part time gig, and only trade during the high Vix mini-panics (about 2 or 3 months a year)... but the boredom of not working always drags me back in.

#96     Jun 21, 2007
  7. Did you make all of your net worth from Trading? What is your secret? I am still trying to get to my first million.

#97     Jun 22, 2007
  8. </i>Did you make all of your net worth from Trading?</i>
    ---->Most of it. I've also taken in notewrothy sums from investing, online poker, and a car crash injury settlement... if that matters.

<i>What is your secret?</i>
    ----> I'm not normal. Savant-like pattern recognition ability and low latent inhibition make a killer combo for trading.

#98     Jun 22, 2007