Prepare for Xmas Rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GrandSupercycle, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Its going to be a rally mostly of overnight future gains.

#21     Nov 28, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That all all of his followers have gone broke and left ET.

#22     Nov 28, 2011
  3. Equity rally warning issued since Nov. 24 strengthens further today due to short covering.

CRUDE daily chart bearish signal on Nov 24 invalidated due to equity rally.

GOLD and SILVER upside continues.

#23     Nov 28, 2011
  4. My gawd this bs rally has nowhere to go but lower from here. RSI already hitting 99 on the 15 min candles. haha

#24     Nov 28, 2011
  5. RSI now 100. Home sales are up, europe will be bailed by US tax payers with IMF paper. What's not to love.

#25     Nov 28, 2011
  6. Yea, bs rally for sure but....not worth shorting into it today.

This may run another 1000 points into the end of the year.

Bears are out of this market in general, waiting til the Jolly New Year before they pounce on this Low Volume market and ride it down.

#26     Nov 28, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not RSI 100 on the 15 min chart! OMG that's the rally's death knell for sure.

#27     Nov 28, 2011
  8. bc1

bc1

I can't see an equity rally being sustained very long along with a crude and gold rally. Something has to give and equities has to be in. Sit it out today while some profit taking occurs and watch for the equities to turn back down this week.

#28     Nov 28, 2011
  9. bc1- Fed is involved now......behind the scenes pump'n in liquidity, hence rally. Retail Sales and Home Sales did not cause this rally. Short covering into the Fed getting involved.

EMU bail out will fail but the news is also culprit to this rally...

Also, technical levels.

However, I do think this rally will continue through the holiday, into Jan. Sure, there will be a sell off here and there but the "powers" that be will run this up on light volume.

Nothing has changed for the better, in fact the economy is getting worse, not better, for most states. So, this is a bs IMHO but, it has the power to run on light volume.

I'm not sure about Traders but most people, including me who are in the Private Equity World are taking off the month of DEC. This week is just a slow touch base with clients and wish them a happy Dec.

#29     Nov 28, 2011
  10. J Ski

J Ski

c**kS******S playin in the premarket now?

#30     Nov 28, 2011