Prepare for Xmas Rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GrandSupercycle, Nov 24, 2011.

1. you are indeed a loser! no offense but you are a joke, a message board jester. everyone is confused by the uncertain economy, world situation and markets. News is driving the market from week to week. If you are -not- somewhat "confused" than that means "you know" what is going to happen - not the hallmark of any good trader; much less the best we can do is know what is likely to happen or what the probability might be.

why do you keep posting your garbage here?! let's see your real trades in accordance with all your alleged "on paper" calls!

Post the real trades hotshot, or go away!

don't you have any pride or self-respect?? LOL

#111     Dec 2, 2011
  2. I fully agreed with you. Small Bicycle is really a big joke in this forum. He is 90% wrong each time, change his mind every hour when his BS TA confused him (may be the pointer of his MA keep on moving up and down :D)

Don't think he ever trade in real.

Modulator - Could we remove this thread and the other one (Market Outlook) from here and ban this small bicycle forever ?

#112     Dec 2, 2011
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

At least remove one of the two threads, as he copies and paste the same message for both.

#113     Dec 2, 2011
  4. USD selling pressure strengthens and equity xmas rally resumes for now.
    Due to unstable vacillating market this can easily change.
    Confused trolls will continue to be baffled by market gyrations and look for a scapegoat.

#114     Dec 5, 2011
  5. Xmas Rally Squad return to burn more shorts.

#115     Dec 6, 2011
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

That was pretty good analysis there. What caused you to think this? the zero point rally today?

#116     Dec 6, 2011
  7. AS TROLLS HAVE TRASHED THIS THREAD I WILL NO LONGER CONTRIBUTE TO IT.

#117     Dec 6, 2011
  8. Do you see what you all have done?

Are you not entertained...? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

#118     Dec 6, 2011
  9. www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

Oh! Ooops! I posted that in two different almost identical threads. Thought it didn't post the first time! :D

#119     Dec 6, 2011