Prepare for Volatility of your Life --- Israel-Hezbollah-Lebanon War Immanent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Visitors, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Maybe we bible thumping Christians did it.

#21     Apr 18, 2010
  2. Visitors

Visitors

did I spell it wrong, if so oops sorry

I honestly don't think it will start until after summer 2010.

#22     Apr 18, 2010
  3. I'll believe it when I see it.

#23     Apr 18, 2010
  4. Visitors

Visitors

Hey if I could pay 10 k to make sure you are right and I am wrong and nothing happens.

I would do it. I would man.

20 k ? aaaaa I don't know

#24     Apr 18, 2010
  5. I didn't say anyone was wrong, or that a new war in the Middle East couldn't or wouldn't happen in the near term.
    I just said I'll believe it when I see it.

#25     Apr 18, 2010
  6. aegis

aegis

Actually, Israel will provoke an attack just to fulfill the prophecy.

#26     Apr 18, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Now that is the spirit! Lay those consipiracy theories out in advance! Brilliant!. You are giving Jean Dixon a run for her money cause that is how it is done.

Frankly my post in this thread has an air of certainty to it that I don't really feel. I don't actually believe that it will light off this summer.

The problem is that it can be started by a few small missile crews with the small rockets (katusha?), crews that are not necessarily under anyone's control. Its always just a question of how many small missiles will Israel tolerate? Israel doesn't want the fight either because they know they do not enjoy the full support of the USA so there is a large risk for them.

So, I guess I believe its kind of a mexican standoff for this summer, hopefully.

And, yeah this thread is pure political theater including my contribution. I don't post like this during the week when we're trying to make a living. It is sometimes fun to prod the weekend nuts for entertainment however and I reserve the right to entertain myself however I may.

#27     Apr 18, 2010
  8. Visitors

Visitors

Are these direct quotes conspiracy as well ????

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

#28     Apr 18, 2010
  9. Visitors

Visitors

These are words of former Israeli Prime Minister.

These are beliefs Zionists in Israel have

"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattlce at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin, Israeli Prime Minister to New Statesman magazine on June 25, 1982

#29     Apr 18, 2010
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Iran hates Saudi Arabia more than Israel.. the Israelis will be spreading rumors that a Saudi Prince said that Adjheminadad's housekeeper has a fat ass and it will be game on...

#30     Apr 18, 2010