Prepare for Volatility of your Life --- Israel-Hezbollah-Lebanon War Immanent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Visitors, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Visitors

Visitors

You want volatility in trading. You won't be able to HANDLE the coming volatility.

Jordan's King Says Israel-Hezbollah-Lebanon War "Imminent"

Iran does not have nukes, but Iran DOES HAVE very radioactive materials to put into rockets so that every bomb is a "dirty bomb" which is extremely harmful and destroys the land.

Iran is not defenseless, if Israel attacks Iran and strikes first. There will be a World War 3.

You can also expect false flag event to justify Israeli attack. Just like with USS Liberty ship and 9/11.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-clemons/jordans-king-says-israel_b_537842.html

http://www.rense.com/general90/jordd.htm

2. pspr

pspr

Nuke 'em til they glow!

3. +1

I've had it with these Israel imperialists.

4. Visitors

Visitors

You don't understand. You really lack basic education.
    Simplest education.

Radiation Does Not Respect borders.

Nuclear war in middle east will reach United States in 4 months if it should happen.

[​IMG]

5. Its possible they will attack Israel.

Revelation 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown.

The city God loves is likely Jerusalem. The people that were deceived are likely Muslims and the false prophet that gets thrown in the lake of burning sulfur is likely Mohammed who is called "the prophet" by one of the largest religions on earth (only logical that the bible was prophecizing about him)

6. So by looking at that map, if nuclear war breaks out in the middle east, I should probably move to australia or japan or somewhere like that, since the earth rotating east to west obviously pushes all the nuclear material west. Basically I want to be upwind from that shitstorm.

7. Don't worry.

God will spare the US bible belt out of gratitude for generations of support towards the nation of Israel.

8. Visitors

Visitors

After what happened on 9/11 I do not trust talking heads and Israeli government what so ever.

Mossad Did 9/11 says former Director Of U.S. Army War College Dr. Alan Sabrosky

"What we need to stand up and say is that not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at the Headquarters Marine Corps, and I have made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period . . . And the Zionists
    are playing this as truly an all-or-nothing exercise, because if they lose this one, if the American people ever realize what happened, they're done."

http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_12075
    http://www.bigeye.com/sabrosky.htm

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok fine, the left has incited a war against Israel.

But, since Syria has supplied Hezbollah with scud missiles the entire rules-of-engagement for Israel has changed. Now Damascus is a legitimate target and I suspect it will be bombed perhaps killing Assad. Good riddance.

This time Israel will hold nothing back. Jordan might catch it too. Southern Lebanon will definetely be flattened and left devoid of human life. Only egypt will be spared.

If Iran fires missiles at Tel Aviv they will be nuked. Perhaps Amadinejad will be killed. Good riddance. The world will scream. So what?

The West Bank will remain peaceful but Gaza will be literally destroyed. Nothing will remain.

I know it isn't a military objective but I rather hope most of the palestinian people are exterminated. Good riddance. They are a terrorist race.

There ya go. You folks want a fight and you are going to get one. Israel will end up much larger than its present geographic size by capturing a large amounts of Syrian and Jordanian land. Syria could lose its water access completely. Kind Abdullah could end up dead. He just threatened Israel yesterday.

Now folks in the United States are starting to realize that their vote for Obama was essentially a vote to destroy Israel. They don't like that and you are going to see the left in the country diminished like never before in the Fall. Mr. Obama is going to spend the rest of his single term vetoing Health Care Reform Repeal bills until he is simply voted out.

Israel will be sustained and might last thousands of years. The arabs will continue to wipe their asses with their hands and live in abject poverty due to their lack of industry, drive and good character. Some of you folks will continue to hate and will develop heart disease or strokes. Good riddance.

Yeah, there is going to be a war this summer. But it isn't going to be a repeat of 2005.

10. Visitors

Visitors

You are exactly the kind of person that will get us all killed in a WW3

You are spitting zionist propaganda that Iran is suicidal.

You scare me to death. Israeli Government scares me to death :(

#10     Apr 18, 2010