Prepare for some "fireworks" in BIDU

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by IShopAtPublix, May 7, 2009.

1. Direction is down. Target price is 230 or 220. One is a conservative estimate the other is more adventurous. Timeframe (within 2 weeks).

Don't ask me why.

2. kowboy

kowboy

Ok I'll take the bait. Why?

3. Because of the way I practice technical analysis. I am a pure technical trader only on the short side.

4. IBM boasted a 10% raise of its dividend and increased share buybacks. Guy Adami thinks IBM is a $120 stock and is bullish. Pete Najarian predicts IBM will make an acquisition soon, given its strong cash flow. He added Baidu is a good trade on the internet and is down on fears of competition from Google. http://stock-market-news.net/content/view/651/

5. So anyone followed my advice? It certainly moved into "proper" direction.

6. *crickets*

7. you were bang on the money on this one.

do u make more predications occasionally. ?

do you have a twitter which I can follow

thanks.

8. Being on the internet for half my life I am always on the look out for sarcasm. If that was your intent it did not unnerve me in the least.

No I don't twitter. I don't even trade stocks now, I am in forex, but sometimes an opportunity comes that is so blatantly obvious I decide to share it with the forum. But generally people don't give a shit.

9. ok .thanks.. thats fine. I just check your future posts on elitetrader if u post such glaring opportunities..

i was already short 8 naked calls BIDU. which made me nervous.. they were in the 270 and 280 range...

when it went up, if I was given such a tip, probably I would have sold 1 -2 more..( this would be against my principle of doubling down ) free money as we say it... .comes with a hefty price if you are wrong.. ha ha.

you have a nice day.....

10. You must not either.....

It sounds like you didn't even trade it yourself. Shit.....so blatant?.....you should have put all your money on it then.

#10     May 17, 2009