Prepare for Covid Lockdowns in Winter

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by earth_imperator, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Most governments have already stated this year there will not be another lockdown and there will not be any more mandates especially since they also believe there could possibly be a recession this coming winter.

Regardless, a treadmill is a good essential to have for staying in shape especially if you live somewhere that gets cold and has lots of snow in the winter.

wrbtrader

earth_imperator likes this.
  3. IMO just some "strategic lies" by the govts. The real reason for it is that they fear unrest b/c of the high inflation.
    I think lockdowns will happen again. It depends on the pandemic, and it's still out there.

Yep.

4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Then again, it is election time for many governments this year.

Yet, I've been traveling around the world recently and still have a few more places to go before the end of the year...

A lot of mandates and restrictions have been removed but I do notice a lot of the Covid signs remain to let us know we're still in this Pandemic as if to say you're now vaccinated, you know how to wash/sanitize your hands but a lot of places still have face mask wear requirements, especially when moving through customs...

Lots of smiling places to enjoy your trip because they are no longer going to hold our hands in this Pandemic because there's more important stuff to worry about (e.g. rising cost of living, gas prices, inflation, recession, higher interest rates et cetera).
    • In reality, people are short-tempered, on edge, and stressed with many that look like they need to exercise/workout. :D
    Now back to exercise equipment...I did notice a lot of top equipment makers quickly had no supplies by end of 2020...

They are now getting new equipment and putting on massive sales of the old equipment as if it had been there this entire time since 2020. In reality, they were on the hook for all those supplies backlogged in the trucking/shipping industry, and now that the trucking/shipping industry is moving again...

They need to get rid of that backlogged exercise equipment from 2020 and 2021 to make way for the new stuff here in 2022.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

OP is in China. :)

6. Weather is better than in Germany. Food too. :D

7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Early next year I should be posting from South Korea for about a month. I'll be there visiting a few military friends that live abroad from the states because their spouses are South Koreans.

I lived there for almost two years myself when I was in the military.

wrbtrader