Prepare for a big rally 2:35 1/18

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Naz up 20, Dow 28, S&P 7.

So son, before you criticize anybody on this website it doesn't hurt if you gain credibility first. And you are welcome for the teaching lesson...

#31     Jan 19, 2006
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Oh, I almost forgot today's chart. For Rennick's sake I put the Sun, playing kids and a tree on it.... :)

2 clear entries for YM traders, 40 points gains...

#32     Jan 19, 2006
  3. I know for a fact that ET traders account for 43% of the NYSE volume,

You walk among giants.

Is it giants or gnats with a few letters missing?

#33     Jan 19, 2006
  4. Ahhhummm,
    I'm sorry what was that you were saying pekalo, please tell us all where we should show up for your teaching lesson. I have have a feeling the decible level of crickets chirpping is going to be real load:D . LOL!! No, seriously, you jinxed yourself by being a condecsending prick after the nice Thursday counter rally. You should always be humble, no one is smarter than the Markets, don't be a braggert from now on O.K.. Enough of this, I have to go look at that new Winnebego Chieftain with all the cash I made Friday. That's one big Korean War Vet BOOOOOOOOOYYYAAAAAAA comin at ya. I'll even through in an Al Pacino (scent of a women)
    HOOOOWAAAAAAA. Now I'm putting on some Rick James in my CD drive ,, oh yea, I love this song, I'm doing the running man with my hands locked behind my head, here's go the moonwalk. I gotta go before I have a Fred Sanford "Big One".

...Rennick out

ps. oh yea because you posted your Thursday figures, here's my Friday stats

dow -213, nasdaq -54, sp500 -23 (most in 3 years)

#34     Jan 21, 2006
  5. tee hee. I guess you really do not know the birds incites, like you claimed.

how's that boat doing?

#35     Jan 21, 2006
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Seriously son, if you want to be a good trader, you have to start paying attention to DETAILS!!

My last post on this thread refered to Wednesday!!! A day earlier than you thought...

And I didn't jinx anything, I had a perfect prediction from Jan. 13th posted in the YM traders thread (I said the Dow would drop 300 points soon) and the prediction got fullfilled on Friday, in 5 trading days.

As for class, you can sign up for my prediction journal, coming soon.

Again, no hard feelings, looking forward to teaching you, and pay attention to details. :)

#36     Jan 21, 2006

7. Ok guys heres my last post on this topic, pentelo can have the last word. I went and checked your posts that you were boasting about, I wasn't so shocked to find that you boast about all of your confusing calls, and also that you like to jump on new traders with your condesending ego ridden comments.
    The perfect prediction you refer to was from the post on Jan.13th where you said you were "long term bearish" from 10,9??/, down to 10,750 maybe lower. When I read that I did a spit take with the club soda I was enjoying. The move down to 10,750 from where it was when you made your prediction would be a 200 point move on the Dow. The fact that you consider yourself a "long-term bear"waiting for a 200 point drop in the Dow is the reason I just had to wipe the Club Soda from my computer screen. You should list "Watching paint dry" as one of your hobbies.( that was a 3 pointer from the arc, nothing but net)
    On Thursday, you took the oppurtunity to slam my Wed. post (which said that I was in a put position looking for weak market action until Monday noon.) Funny ,that on the eve of the biggest move of the SP500 in three years, that all's you could do was make fun that Thursday went against my 3 day forecast. Why weren't you using those Thursday posts to warn of Friday's selloff. Aren't you trying to prove yourself to be the man to listen to here on ET? Anyone who would have read your Thursday's post , and listened to the tone of your rap would have been in a long position going into Friday. Only after the selloff was over do you mention an obscure post on Jan.13 that you were long term bearish to 10,750 maybe more. And now you are calling that a perfect bullseye( sky hook from half court,,SWISH!!). I have a feeling that if you really do trade, that Friday was a bad day for you.
    You obviously have a passion for the Markets, but this need you have to be a jerk is something that someone should tell your parents about. I'm sure if your Dad knew you were addressing a Korean War Vet as "Son", he would give you a round house smack in the back of the head. Well, that's all, I won't take you out to the Woodshed on this thread again. For anyone else here that you've been rude to and would like take a whack at him. I have two words, "Batter Up", ( slam dunk from the free throw line).

...Rennick out

#37     Jan 21, 2006
  8. Rubberbird,

Rally happened on thursday.
    Once it dropped below the low,

Actions taken by a trader should be self explanatory

Good Traders are always flexible.

#38     Jan 21, 2006
  9. LOL. Wonder why there are no posts on the 20th

#39     Jan 21, 2006
  10. I only post when I am bored,

During the markets, I'm usually busy so I don't post.

Do you need me to send you a pm note reminder when to sell?

#40     Jan 21, 2006