Prepare for a big rally 2:35 1/18

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Look, A newbie who thinks intraday traders move markets.

You = Twilight zone

#21     Jan 18, 2006
  2. How long have you been "trading" coolweb? 6 months?

#22     Jan 18, 2006
  3. It'll be my 5th week trading next friday, is that good enough for you?

Don't hate me because I'm skilled :/

#23     Jan 18, 2006

4. spoken by a true elite trader :p

props to you though. I've seen you make some good moves.

#24     Jan 18, 2006

5. hahah:D :D

love the chart. Looks like it would fit nicely as a main display in some overpriced seminar!

#25     Jan 18, 2006
  6. Hey guys,
    Some of these posts got the back of my head hurting, I was laughing so hard. Judging by the sentiment of the posts, today will be black Thursday. 90% of you guys are Bullish, hmmm, Google was down big yesterday. You should load up on that , saw a young fella on CNBC said it was going to 2000. And what's up with that chart,, did someone actually make money on that move?
    I don't think you would have covered the juice on that move, the averages were pretty flat into the close. Ok, heres my call, Market will continue lower until at least Monday noon, after that I'll take another look. I'll be playing Darth Vader's Imperial March later today to get the selloff rolling.

...Rennick out:cool:

#26     Jan 19, 2006
  7. nikki came back overnight and the US futures are positive. TO be honest, AAPL absorbed most of the shit last night - they beat for the current quarter and guided lower for the next and took a 7 pt. hit afterhours for it, that's just irrational and shows what kind of players are in the market right now.

Provided earnings continue to go well from here on out, look for the market trend to reverse over the next 2 sessions.

#27     Jan 19, 2006
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

What was wrong with the chart? You didn't like the colors or you missed a smiley face on it? :)

For YM (that is futures for you) traders that chart gave 30-30 points gains with 2 perfect entries.

But let's see how you are doing, so let's put down Rennick's prediction: down for Thursday. We shall see....

#28     Jan 19, 2006
  9. money.

#29     Jan 19, 2006
  10. dac8555

dac8555

not trying to start a flame war here mate, but you just showed your cards...a 3 of club and a5 five of spaids.

a big reason why volume is as high as it is daily is because of the instituions.. market makers, sales traders and the like. many institutions are intraday when they have to cover their customers positions or take the other side.

guys like you and i dont move 2 billion shares per day..it is the big boys...often intraday. most people dont REALLY understand how markets work unless they work in an institution. I highly reccommend those who are young and want to learn...go to work for a firm forat least 5 years. you will realize how little you knew before.

it seems a lot of people are getting loose with the term "newbie" lately..

#30     Jan 19, 2006