Prepare for a big rally 2:35 1/18

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Jan 18, 2006.

1. I'm loving it.

Clean out the weakhands so the players come in for the 2006 rally!

long ibm , AET , some other bs

2. NTB

NTB

Nice sell signal. Thanks. :)

3. Thats called a retrace

not a sell signal :D

Retrace for me to go long some more shares

and for you to cover :D

4. Now that the bond market is closed, would be a good time to buy.

5. something is wrong with this market, looks like we are going down big time soon

6. I'm seeing more buyers coming in at 3:15 est. Anyone else have bullish signals?

7. yawn

8. Got an earnings report coming up today for one of my energy plays, KMI/KMP. Stock sold off all day on lower than average volume and now is roaring back. Should be a great earnings report to follow.
    Have noticed volume picking up into the close.

Looks like the DOW will hold above 10,800 level. Looks like a pause and breather to me, rather than a complete sell off. Almost like holders have been looking for an excuse to lock some profits.
    Overall earnings reports don't look all that bad, aside from select names, thus far. Market looks to be taking a little solace in that.

9. Big rally doesn't mean 30 minutes but its a start :D
    It'll take many many days

but We are pretty much close to the bottom right here, anybody who reads price action can tell you the same thing.

Of course, if price in the next few days drop lower then todays low, It will go further down.
    Buit I don't see that happening.

I'm going to start loading the boat on longs tomorrow morning and every single morning.

I can't wait

but I'll only load if tomorrow is an up day of course

got to work with the market here.

10. Mvic

Mvic

cool web, what comedy club do you work at? You are a riot!

#10     Jan 18, 2006