Premium Options Seller

Discussion in 'Options' started by apopilot, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Impossible? Bunch of folks at a Mensa/Mega/999 meeting. Any group of students at MIT, Penn, "name an elite school here". Virtually any group of electrical or chem engineers, doctors, etc... The average IQ in the US is **98**

#31     Nov 4, 2009
  2. I prefer to buy cheap options rather than sell expensive ones, fwiw...

#32     Nov 4, 2009
  3. spindr0

spindr0

You really know that you've made risky's sh*t list when he starts sending you egomaniacal and vile PM's about what he'd like to do to your head, your wife and assorted other family members.

#33     Nov 4, 2009
  4. wayneL

wayneL

:(

I obviously have to lift my game.

:D

#34     Nov 4, 2009
  5. LOL!

Dagnyt: Did you notice that Chem E students made the list? I think I read in a past comment of yours that you graduated in Chemistry or Chem E, but I do not recall which is which. I am NOT trying to make fun of you, I am just curious to know.

#35     Nov 4, 2009
  6. spindr0

spindr0

A good SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) for his OCD would probably take a lot less effort. Or perhaps just a stubby fingered proctologist with a recent copy of the DSM manual. LOLOL

:D

#36     Nov 4, 2009
  7. professionals make professional mistakes. rookies make rookies' mistakes.

Aren't traders at Lehman Bro. professionals too ? See what a mess they made :-}

#37     Nov 4, 2009
  8. Damm Spin you're the man !! All I get from him are those posts telling people he has me on ignore. Funny how they pop up all the time when I post about him

#38     Nov 5, 2009