Premium Options Seller

Discussion in 'Options' started by apopilot, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Intelligence is something that you prove, not self-grant. The same for knowledge. Unless you can prove it, it is just hot air.

PS: did you ever hear of a bunch of folks in a room being asked how many of them think they are above average in IQ among the group of this room? 100% say yes, which is an impossibility. Does the test explain you case?

#21     Nov 3, 2009
  2. Where was a statement of fact made by Mark wrong? His opinion can not be wrong or right, its just an opinion.

Risky you make the same gaff in the statement below...

Since when would you be able to speak for all experienced investors or even have any facts to support that experienced investors buy to hedge shorts.

You make the same mistake you whine about when you assume your opinion is fact, it’s not!

lol

#22     Nov 3, 2009
  3. wayneL

wayneL

zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz

pffft

#23     Nov 3, 2009

4. Or in your case it’s something you demand that complete strangers on a web forum acknowledge in you. Otherwise you will stomp around and post insults and confuse your own opinion with fact until the thread gets closed.

#24     Nov 3, 2009
  5. it is pretty clear you do not understand the meaning of little in this often used context. Dictionary:

"not at all" (used before a verb): He little knows what awaits him.

It’s no wonder that rural voters see little difference between Dems and GOP. Both parties produce farm bills that subsidize mega farms to drive family farms out of business, as they fail to invest in entrepreneurial strategies to create genuine opportunity for rural people and a future for their communities. Both parties produce tax bills that lavish tax breaks on corporate America and mega farms, rather than helping ordinary rural people buy homes and start farms and small businesses.

In OTHER words, the difference is not detectable. No one can see a difference. They seeem essentially the same. it DOES NOT mean a small amount.

Please avoid demonstrating that you do not grasp this for a fourth time... This is getting old, fast.

#25     Nov 3, 2009
  6. First I was wrong because “the reality is this is not well established, but there is a vast array of opinions on the subject”

Now I am wrong because of the semantics involved in the meaning of the word “little”

Its not that big a deal dude. Let it go, if you want to use the word “little” to mean none then we’re on the same page.

#26     Nov 3, 2009
  7. Look, I wish that person well in his business. Some people here objected to his recurrent non-paid ads on this forum. I did not raise that. In fact, I wish him well for his sales/business (even if he called me names such as earlier in this thread). However if someone were to claim an expertise, is it not true that the person should be open to debates, refute if there something that can be refuted, and possibly accept knowledge statements that are not correct, or cannot be refuted.

Is not the idea of forums to have debate for the benefit of all?

I wish you, him and everyone well!

#27     Nov 3, 2009
  8. Where did Wayne or Mark call you names in this thread? When re-reading the thread all Wayne indicated was that like many he was growing bored with your constant attacks on Mark. In the same context all Mark indicated about you is that your own post which said the #of buyers = the # of sellers was wrong and in fact your statement is wrong.

In fact you were the only one who insisted your opinion was fact and that other opinions were wrong.

#28     Nov 3, 2009
  9. Welcome to the forum. Am curious if you have a blog. Would be nice to learn how you trade.

MM

#29     Nov 4, 2009
  10. why is a 2-post ET newbie worth tracking and studying?

#30     Nov 4, 2009