Pregnant Woman Attacked in "Knock Out" Game

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jsp326, Aug 15, 2014.

1. jsp326

jsp326

On the street, it's known as "Polar Bear Hunting." Attacking whites (and occasionally Asians and Hispanics)....get it? So far, 7 deaths have resulted (fortunately not in this case, though). Recently, a KO "playa" asked a man if he had a gun before he punched him.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-punches-p...lYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQ3NV8x

So far, at least 7 deaths have resulted from this game. Mysteriously, whites and Asians haven't held any mass protests involving Molotov cocktails. And there have been no apologies from Obama or Holder. ("That could have been my pregnant daughter!") Since reverse racism doesn't exist in the PC world, this is hard for many to swallow.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Hmmm, Willie Stephens is the attacker. No mention of race. If I'm in Vegas I'd bet on 'black'.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rarely is, when they're black.

4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I know ... how convenient. But if they did report race then we'd have Sharpton, DB and others claiming the reporting was racist.

5. jsp326

jsp326

Yep, the expected [crickets] from those so outraged by the Michael Brown case...both on here and the Sharptons, Jacksons, etc.

6. dave74

dave74

This is troubling. They're so afraid to identify perpetrators of violence because they will be labelled racist by society.

Basically, society is not allowing full disclosure of truth. This is a travesty that has been happening for years. Anytime a crime happens, as much info about the perp must be given as possible, for the safety of society. PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW.

People can't be blase about this. We are seeing the steady decrease of the world's greatest country.

What is happening to the once great America?

7. jsp326

jsp326

Yep. From every account I heard, almost all of the violence/fights in the post-segregation Deep South (late 60s/early 70s) were caused by blacks. That doesn't square with Hollywood or the MSM, but it's the truth. And I definitely saw the same growing up in the 80s and 90s. It's even worse now, but it's been trending that way for a long time.

dave74 likes this.
  8. jsp326

jsp326

C'mon, dbphoenix. No outrage? Are you busy looking up some white-on-black crime from 1948 to report? Or is the KO game OK by you? And why isn't your "unbiased" lamestream press covering these cases (particularly the murders) like Trayvon and St. Louis case? It only got about an hour of airplay on Yahoo before disappearing.

9. achilles28

achilles28

That's why we carry guns. Shoot that nigger right in the chest. Watch him die like Trayvon and Big Mike. Fucking animals.

10. What a coward. That's what black men do, though. Always trying to prove how tough they are by picking on someone they believe to be nearly defenseless. They never try this stuff with someone whom they know can defend themselves.

#10     Aug 16, 2014