Preemptive Nationalization To Save US - The Shortie Solution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jun 24, 2010.

Nationalize US or Not?

1. Nationalize Now

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  2. Leave Everything The Way It is

30 vote(s)
    65.2%
  3. I prefer not to state my opionion due to fear of political prosecution

11 vote(s)
    23.9%
  1. zdreg

zdreg

you are not a bastion of knowledge and logical thinking.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2870258&highlight=sheesh#post2870258
    "Quote from QuikrRetirement:

well for one thing, if you get an education, you don't need others to explain comments to you. You use your mind to solve problems

sheesh... "

someone like yourself who makes assertions and refuses to provide proof will end up being ignored even if the ignore button is not hit.

#51     Jun 25, 2010
  2. zdreg

zdreg

this thread initiated by shortie is important because it alerts people to the obama agenda.

#52     Jun 25, 2010
  3. Bob111

Bob111

you got my vote for all above. plus-no more spanish language everywhere-manuals,bills,statements,stores,hospitals... fuck that shit..you in America-learn country's official language,or fuck off. home depot and lowes should be ashamed of themselves..

#53     Jun 25, 2010
  4. :D

#54     Jun 25, 2010
  5. some problems with the solution that have come up so far:

1) if the date of the great wealth reset is known in advance the rich will leave the country
    2) older and/or sick folks with wealth may be hit too hard because they have limited capacity of making it from scratch
    3) any major wealth reset even if it happens once per 100 years will undermine the essence of capitalism.

some thoughts on how to deal with the above:
    1) the date of the reset could be made unknown in advance. the reset will be built into the constitution but the date won't be set in stone.
    2) maybe the older and the sick should get more $$ and better health insurance after wealth division takes place.
    3) the main problem here is that the closer to the date of reset the less incentive it is for people to work. again as in 1) the date could be made secret.

#55     Jun 25, 2010
  6. Bob111

Bob111

i don't know...but it's looks like that you are retarded... or 10 years old..stop humiliating yourself on public...i'm sorry for my words...listen...dummy..you can hide your fucking great reset time only once. don't you get it? read your own shit... if you place this kind of crap into the law-everyone would know next reset YEAR..you idiot...fuck exact date..keep it as secret as you can..people will do some preventive steps decade or so ahead and by your idiotic reset time i will look so fucking poor, that even you will be surprised..

#56     Jun 25, 2010
  7. TheMan

TheMan

1. you are a retard

2. again a retard

3. retard

i really think you Pelosi and Osama should sit down a jerk each other off, that is if you are not afraid Pelosi may be larger than you are.

#57     Jun 25, 2010
  8. bob1, you are a bit slow. but it's ok to be different. keep on reading and eventually you will catch up. :D

the exact date does not have to be in the constitution. somebody like president or some government structure could be in charge of the secret date selection.

#58     Jun 25, 2010
  9. Bob111

Bob111

it's ' doesn't change anything from my post. according to you can't fuck with the date. 100 years. ok, +\-1-2 years...you said it. so -decade before that i will move my money away from country. or leave this f*d place permanently to the great reset lovers..
    how many would vote for such nonsense anyway? there is will be always ways around it or countries with better laws..why one would sit and wait to get raped?

#59     Jun 25, 2010
  10. the date could be +/-20 years. it could be tied to the health of the economy, etc. but the exact formula has to be a secret. maybe it will be analogous to how Fed decides on the interest rates.

the exact date will be announced the night before so that nobody could do anything about it.

#60     Jun 25, 2010