Predictions

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by hannibal, Nov 19, 2002.

1. hannibal

hannibal Guest

I'm a researcher in applied math. I have worked four years in a mathematical
    model that predicts the occurrence of maximum and minimum of stock prices in
    a period of 5 or 6 market sessions.
    The probability of goal is near to 80%. This probability can be deteriorated
    only if the market enter in a bullish or bearish rush or if it appears bad
    or good news over the stock.
    In these situations, investors act with an amount of irrational behavior and
    the overshoot cannot be predicted with an statistic model.
    My model is in Internet in www.stockspredic.com and the site is free.
    I think this is a very useful tool for traders and I need feedback of
    experienced traders.
    Please take a look to the site, try it, and write me about the results to
    em@stockspredic.com or to anibalarchenti@yahoo.com.ar
    Thank you.

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

so you think this is your personal spam ground!

3. Hendrix

Hendrix

Is it spam if it's free?
    I'm asking the question because I don't know, not because I'm trying to make any point.

4. Excuse me, do you need a poll to find this out? I don't. He has posted on this board the same thing under at least 3 different sections. To me it is a spam. And it takes forever to download his website. What a waste of time and space!

5. Actually he started off by posting in 5 sections, just a couple of us decided that this smelled a bit too spamish and deleted the posts. If it had just been posted in one forum I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

6. As long as it's relevent to the topics he has posted it on, it is not spam.

It should probably be moved to the Software topic. But in the meantime, I don't think it's inappropriate to the topics he placed it under: Trading, Trading Strategy, Technical Analysis, and Options.

7. Just to clarify, posting the same new thread (regardless of the content) to multiple forums isn't an acceptable practice. We have multiple forums for this very reason. The most appropriate forum should be selected by the poster and the new thread should be posted once.

One of the things that makes ET great is the fact that we don't have to wade through the same post over and over in every forum. A single announcement posted in a single forum one time should suffice.

8. I think this one belongs either in Technical Analysis or Software then.