Prediction...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll offer a solution.

Impeachment...AND a whole new congress.

#11     Jan 28, 2010
  2. The teleprompting, community organizer is precisely the wrong person to have in this position right now. He is a complete and utter disaster. He might of fooled more people with his marxist crap during the internet boom when everyone's wallets were bursting with cash. Not now. Even the slow minds are starting to catch on.

There is too much uncertainty in the business community with this marxist. Business leaders don't know wtf he's going to come up next.

Right now we could use a very strong pro-business leader to get the country out of this mess.

#12     Jan 28, 2010
  3. Do you actually think anything Obama says has substance to it? Are you serious?

Don't get me wrong, he is great at packaging complete fluff and making it sound great, but at the end of the day, no matter how good it sounds, it is still fluff. No substance.

#13     Jan 28, 2010
  4. 151

When did you change your tune? It seems odd for you to say that Obamas birth certificate, and his teleprompter are topics with substance.

#14     Jan 28, 2010
  5. Were congress to work together to do their job and put aside their partisanship and lust for re-election, then what Obama said last night was very substantive.

#15     Jan 28, 2010
  6. They are not of substance...

I'll cop to a typo, if you cop to the ridiculousness of the birth certificate bullshit, the teleprompter lunacy, etc.

In fact, even if you can't come clean and act like an adult, I will cop to a typo...hell, I'll even ask the moderators for special permission to edit my first post if that will help the learning disabled!!!

#16     Jan 28, 2010
  7. 151

I can't cop to anyhting that I don't know very much about. I know it was just a typo. Just my smart ass way of pointing it out.

#17     Jan 28, 2010
  8. I don't see you as a smart ass...a dumb ass, yes.

#18     Jan 28, 2010

9. Its not Congress' job to work together. There are so many people in Congress for a reason. It is supposed to be messy and a wide range of views from a wide range of the country is what it is supposed to represent. I am sure the leftist Obama lovers would love to get rid of Congress so that Obama could be more like Castro and Chavez but America doesn't work like that. The only people who make idiotic statements like the one you just made are those who have no idea how and why the government is set up the way it is. It is no wonder you are an Obama kool aid drinker.

#19     Jan 28, 2010
  10. "Its not Congress' job to work together."

You really are a stupid human being...

#20     Jan 28, 2010