Prediction, Romney will get nominated then lose to obama in 2012.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Jan 13, 2012.

1. You can't agree with his economic policy if you disagree with his foreign policy. They aren't separable.

#11     Jan 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think we should bring home troops from S.K. and I also doubt anything would happen.

#12     Jan 13, 2012
  3. Now you are getting it bro.

#13     Jan 13, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Unable to process...non sequitur.

#14     Jan 13, 2012
  5. Epic

Epic

Are you just saying that as a guess, or are you familiar with the current relationship between north and south Korea and have formed an objective opinion.

I ask because I think it is a bit crazy how little press the Korean situation gets compared to the middle east. When was the last time you heard of a country in the middle east launching long range weapons in the direction of their enemy, then burying them in the ocean? When was the last time you heard of a middle eastern country aggressively sending battleships into enemy waters, simply to stir the pot and test the US for a reaction?

My point is that these things happen frequently in Korea even though the press here doesn't cover them much. North Korea is dangerous for one main reason. They don't have any trade relationships to protect. Their main source of foreign revenue is from weapons sales. Iran must protect its oil industry, so they are served by not causing too much trouble.

North Korea is actually rewarded for causing more trouble and without the US presence the war between north and south would already have resumed.

#15     Jan 13, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The OP likes to live on the edge. :D

#16     Jan 13, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Just a guess.

#17     Jan 13, 2012
  8. Wow,you flip more then Mitt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#18     Jan 13, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL he is "all-in" on the sun rising in the east tomorrow morning. :D

#19     Jan 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey I'll take some of that action. I'll put a sawbuck on the sun, they don't call me a high roller for nothing.

#20     Jan 13, 2012