Prediction for A 20% PLUNGE if no more stimulus.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jun 26, 2020.

1. S2007S

S2007S

A prediction for a 20% plunge that will never ever, ever happen because we all know in the next 2-3 weeks congress will meet and happily approve the biggest stimulus package in history....you have to be a complete fool if you don't think another stimulus plan isn't passed

Here comes a 20% stock market plunge if Trump and Democrats don't agree on more COVID-19 stimulus

June 26, 2020, 12:15 pm

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/n...gree-on-more-covid-19-stimulus-161536158.html

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Lockdown Stimulus, Covid would of passed by with no difference without the lockdowns, don't blame Covid blame the delay tactic cause that's all it is.

3. S2007S,

S&P 500 Index will make new highs by August 2020, this is just a pull back.

Long and Strong Baby.

If you can't beat them, Join Them.

jys78 and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. smallfil

smallfil

Hilarious. Ha ha ha! Dow Jones down 730 today, thank you. I closed my INO calls and VXRT shares today at a huge profit. I got more lined up next week. Atleast, with you ET trolls, you make it entertaining and give us a good laugh. You might want to hold off on your celebration yet, the big boys have a lot to say in a manner of speaking. LOL

5. smallfil

smallfil

Don't tell them. Much more fun watching them all shorts get steamrolled like a pancake. When the big boys move the stockmarket back up, watch for the carnage. It won't be pretty.

jys78 and SimpleMeLike like this.
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Totally agree, I hope no more fed propping but you're probably right they'll do something, so I'm daytrading mainly vs swings

7. R1234

R1234

Global economy is on life support. Nth stage patients cannot be propped up forever.

KCalhoun likes this.
  8. Yep, you right

9. Corky5

Corky5

I think we retest the lows. Business will take much longer to recover. The stock market is much too over valued.

10. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Main fear factor is Biden,, just like Bernie was trigger for the March selloff. We'll easily lose March lows because Biden win is probable, vs Bernie longshot.

The pandemic will easily kill millions worldwide unless a longshot vaccine emerges soon. Doubtful.

Despite fed pump, stocks other than Cramer's smart cv picks are overbought AF and a correction is long overdue imo. Jim said lighten up 2 days ago, hero call.. booyah

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    #10     Jun 26, 2020