Prediction Based Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by stockpredictor, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Oh, here's a twtr entry too at 68.5

#391     Mar 4, 2021
  2. Sprout

Sprout

If you are really looking to build influence and a following faster, twitter is your best bet for reach. You might have to incorporate charts in your calls for not that many have the patience such as userque.

There is just 1 degree of separation not 6 when connecting with others of similar cloth.

Some folks then monetize their followers via subscriptions to TG signal & discussion channels.

Others do not attempt to monetize which attracts a different community vibe.

May you turn your stumbling blocks into stepping stones.

#392     Mar 4, 2021
    stockpredictor likes this.
  3. Closed out everything for wins. Not going to put anything in the chart though.

#393     Mar 4, 2021
  4. Ideally, I don't want money from subs, but performance-related. I tried twitter but got like 7-8 followers after a few weeks. The problem is that I'm not famous. There must be a way for people to notice. I posted live calls just like here, eg long twtr 68.50 just a few mins ago which bounced right on the level, then called the exit just now. But such things don't get any attention at all on there too unless I'm already known. It must be to do with pre-existing network or something.

#394     Mar 4, 2021
  5. Long spy 372.5

#395     Mar 4, 2021
  6. userque

userque

Resets are visible to others. The only way I know of to 'hide' and truly start over is to open another account, under a different name. But I'm not positive that that's possible anymore (using the same credentials).

#396     Mar 4, 2021
    stockpredictor likes this.
  7. Closed 375. Ez

#397     Mar 4, 2021
    shuraver likes this.
  8. Going to post the chart for the calls anyway. I did NOT post the NIO one because I didn't call it, and although I called the BIDU one too, it arguably moved a bit quick in my favor.

There was yet another twtr long that I missed off the current low, and the NFLX predictive call worked out too (Post# 389), but didn't call the exit- only got a bit less than a percent off that one.

I think I will do the C2 thing. I'll hopefully have it set up by this weekend unless my friend is ready by then on his account.
    Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 12.52.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 12.56.00 PM.png

#398     Mar 4, 2021
  9. Oh yeah, the reply feature. So you can click on it to see the call directly on post# 389. To see the predictive method.

#399     Mar 4, 2021
  10. The strategy needs a name too. I am considering "Ultramagnificent Grand High Ancient Raging Demon Supreme Technique" but it might be too long. Would really stand out though. Plus, it reveals my age, or lack therof.

#400     Mar 4, 2021
    jl1575 likes this.