Prediction Based Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by stockpredictor, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Happy?

#31     Oct 12, 2020
  2. Onra

Onra

Guys; who is EP?

#32     Oct 12, 2020
  3. BIDU opened above the 128.28 number which lines up with the weekly level. We are currently trading under that. BIDU has been trading sideways for several months, so I expect a breakout in 1-2 weeks. Therefore, we should see ~133 this month.

#33     Oct 12, 2020
  4. Oh yeah, here's my entry. If we get a nice pop today or tomorrow, I'll probably close it- options trading is different, after all.

#34     Oct 12, 2020
  5. birdman

birdman

Very cool thread Stockpredictor! Keep up the good work and with positive results, I'm confident you will gain a huge following.

I'm subscribed to your thread ... "Predicting Intraday Movement 1 Week in Advance". May i suggest a wee bit different angle that might yield more of a following from us intraday types and just might be somewhat easier to predict?

Maybe you could do a "Predicting Intraday Movement before the Open" and share your pics daily at 30 to 90 minutes before the open.

Or if your system allows ... and if it's more convenient for you to post after market hours, you could go with ... "Predicting Tomorrow's Intraday Movement After Today's Close."

#35     Oct 12, 2020
  6. Interesting idea. But you see, all charts look like as attached. I have all the levels known, so unless the market moves into new ATHs, I simply trade the next level as it trends, either trend or countertrend or breakout or whatever. It all depends on the patterns made along the elvels, and correlations.

The moderator of the discord group says that they had the site running over the weekend for a bit, but the mysql is having problems which they are trying to resolve. So I believe the site will be back up at some point. When it does, I know people will say things have been edited or deleted, just watch.

#36     Oct 12, 2020
    birdman likes this.
  7. 124.85 short signal on AAPL coming up. I'll stand in front of the train.

#37     Oct 12, 2020
  8. Short. Might close it today or tomorrow, we'll see

#38     Oct 12, 2020
  9. Oh, that link works now. Check it out

#39     Oct 12, 2020
    userque likes this.
  10. Closed AAPL short here for +17%

#40     Oct 12, 2020