Prediction Based Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by stockpredictor, Oct 10, 2020.

1. userque

userque

That's correct.

You can't fake real-time calls.

BTW ... you did it because you agreed, because others were calling bullshit, ... not because someone told you to do it. Whatever you do in life, regardless the situation, always be a man about it.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    #311     Feb 9, 2021
    stockpredictor likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

Yeah, right. So a sheet of prices and PNL is legit. C'mon man, try harder. Upload a video to YT at the end of the day.

I am not stating that this is the only way to do it. A screenshot posted in (near) real time with tickers can't be photoshopped.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/dests-everything-journal.332136/page-11#post-4859112

#312     Feb 9, 2021
  3. True.

I think you misunderstood me. It was not my intention to try to hide anything. I wanted to show I could do it, no doubt about it, yes. It was just that someone else (you) said to do it via real time calls to show it was the real thing, NOT screenshots that could have been faked. That is, you told me the METHOD to do it.

#313     Feb 9, 2021
    userque likes this.
  4. Userque had already talked about this before... he demonstrated that a P&L can be photoshopped, as he posted one himself to show 9999999$

#314     Feb 9, 2021
  5. destriero

destriero

Dude, you're false and that's a cop out. If you need someone to validate that it's possible to fake shit given enough time... then you're both FOS. Byeeee.

#315     Feb 9, 2021
  6. I've been posting predictions, then live calls here, and stepped it up to do it live streaming. If you're saying a real time P&L snapshot (in order to prevent the time to change it via photoshop) then I don't know how that's any different to the live stuff I'm doing now except to prove I'm not papertrading.

#316     Feb 9, 2021
  7. destriero

destriero

I think you're probably trading but it's probably variance of a few hundred bucks a day. I don't get what you're trying to accomplish. You're trying to get staked? Noticed as a successful scalper?

You're never going to get funded based upon whatever you're doing here. It doesn't translate into anyone following what you're doing.

#317     Feb 9, 2021
  8. I'm just a regular showoff. You haven't read the whole thread (which is ok) because I posted some other links which show screenshots of 5 figure trades. No, I'm not even close to as rich as you. I just wanted a public record. My main followers are on a different website, which I plan on sending to my twitch once I get the stream a little better. I know my system is gold and I could sell it for a ton... which I'm not doing. People have asked me why I'm doing this. People don't see a legitimately good trader do stuff for free which is why it screams fake... so when someone actually does do it, the natural instinct is to assume fraud.

#318     Feb 9, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  9. userque

userque

Very well.

Here's some more wisdom:

Based on what you seem to want to do, regarding chat rooms and donations etc. Consider posting your calls on stocktwits.com

Again, real time calls are the way to go. They can't be faked; and your future customers can profit and follow along. Posting your account statement after the fact can't do that.

You're welcome :)

#319     Feb 9, 2021
    stockpredictor likes this.
  10. Thanks.

I'll definitely consider it. I looked at stock twits and it seems to me that it is more oriented towards swing trading, while mine is more intraday. Thus, I thought live streaming would be better.

I know a doctor who is a penny stock trader. He is really good at swing trading those. I'll let him know of stock twits.

#320     Feb 9, 2021
    userque likes this.