Prediction Based Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by stockpredictor, Oct 10, 2020.

1. userque

userque

What is the link ... even though it's "down right now?"

#11     Oct 11, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  2. userque

userque

Maybe someone will track the predictions going forward?

#12     Oct 11, 2020
  3. People will say I edited or deleted posts on it, as the results appear too good. When the link works, I will ask the mods to confirm on that I did no editing or deletion whatsoever, then I will post it. I have been posting the signals each weekend here, so anyone who wants to track, may do so.

#13     Oct 11, 2020
  4. userque

userque

Fair enough, I'll wait.

But why reveal your trading prowess to the public?

What's the endgame?

Are you eventually going to be selling something?

#14     Oct 11, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  5. The strategy has not been revealed. I simply give the signals but that doesn't mean it can be reverse engineered. The fact that levels can be predicted and such implies that it is possible to read the fundamentals and human behavior itself. This has obvious philosophical implications, and is therefore controversial.

I want followers, make money, etc. Be someone in the world. It only takes me a few mins to post. The short term signals might get crowded and begin to fail, so I would stop posting those and just go with the longer term ones, if that happens. Maybe get a job in some fund- I only trade thus far.

I have no intentions to sell anything, ever. If anyone wants to pay me whatever they want, I have a paypal they can send to. I believe that once I prove myself here, people will start accept its legitimacy. If my system is proven to be worth something, most people won't pay anyway, but a few might.

#15     Oct 11, 2020
    Srm888 likes this.
  6. They

They

I think somewhere he stated his endgame - to get twitter and youtube followers. That might be why a thread was deleted by the moderators. Why would Baron want posts whose sole objective is to get his users to spend time on other social media sites. We are after all in an attention based economy.

@stockpredictor might just have to start paying Baron for a signature ad.

#16     Oct 11, 2020
    d08 and userque like this.
  7. userque

userque

You misunderstood me. I spoke to "prowess," not strategy.

Revealing your prowess means to reveal how well you can trade. It has nothing to do with revealing your methodologies.

So I asked, IOW, why show the world how well you can trade?

You, nevertheless, answered that question.

Fair answer.

Is it that you don't think your system is good enough to make you rich in and of itself?

I disagree. I've seen where many rush to pay for access to what they believe to be a winning system.

#17     Oct 11, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  8. Dazz

Dazz

you sound very benevolent and modest but saying "People will say I edited or deleted posts on it, as the results appear too good" is a common excuse for not posting records of performance. Without those records your alerts are revisionist history. There are over 400 "trade rooms" that only give alerts and do not have a track record; you are part of that group right now.

#18     Oct 11, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  9. No thread was deleted.

Money is never a problem. One cannot ever have enough. Thus, more is better.

I won't sell anything anyway, everything will be public, always.

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/172876-daytrading-free-money-thread/&page=6 Here's the link, it's on an old gaming forum I used to be part of years ago. It goes up and down, and is down currently. It gets back up in a few days or so, usually. It proves I can predict intraday movement, crashes, and so on, consistently. Losses in there as well.

#19     Oct 11, 2020
  10. userque

userque

I'm betting that site is never coming back up. We'll see.

Have you posted your forecast elsewhere since that site, and before posting here at ET?

I believe you can post your trades and have them logged at C2 (collective2.com) for free. Not sure if they are free, ... or just low cost now.

Regardless, not only can you log your track record there, you can also get paying followers.

Let us know if/when you sign up to C2 or some other sort of tracking website.

#20     Oct 11, 2020