Predicting randomness

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oddiduro, Nov 3, 2005.

1. That's a double deductive fallacy.

#631     Sep 5, 2006
  2. Oh please, science is catching up with me after 300 years! The universe is an expression of the absolute's awareness of itself, there is no such thing as energy or matter, all is mind, there is nought else... when you have studied existence properly you will come to the same conclusions and realise the ultimate paradox that your brain does not house your mind, mind house's your brain... amatuer

#632     Sep 5, 2006
  3. I agree

#633     Sep 5, 2006
  4. OK so now we know at what time his meds are wearing off...

Science is "catching up to him" after 300 years...:D

Now if only he could "catch up" to this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability

#634     Sep 5, 2006
  5. Oh dear, the philosophy went over his head... how on earth did it clear the pointy bit on top?

There are other disciplines dear Horatio that you dare not dream of that far exceed science's embryonic stumblings in the dark, when I hear quantum physicists say the universe begins to look like a giant thought I know science is on the right track, but it is not the pioneer in this field ;)

#635     Sep 5, 2006
  6. Hard to believe that you are so far ahead of all of us, when you don't even understand basic statistics.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability

You must be an idiot savant....You speak like one...

and you have the "idiot" part down perfectly....

#636     Sep 5, 2006
  7. Heh heh still fuming over that are you :)
    Well dont sweat it Steve, you are at least among the majority when it comes to being blissfully ignorant of the nature of reality

#637     Sep 5, 2006

8. Surprise, Surprise!! Its the stealth Vendor honing his craft---

#638     Sep 29, 2009
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Dear Dumbfuck,

I really appreciate the time and effort you put into going through my old posts. They are really gems, if I might say so. You will be a LOT wiser by the time you reach the 5000th.

But since our correspodence is not really fruitful, I have to say goodbye to you and your kind, you have just hit my Ignore list.

If you really think I could make money by charging for my advices (oh a compliment!), write me a detailed businessplan, and I will take a look.

Otherwise I don't want to keep you while you are learning, so arrivederci. :cool:

Abby

#639     Sep 29, 2009
  10. You might be wrong here.
    If I remember it correctly , number of years ago( 4-5) there was a dude posting his index trading predictions and Pekelo and some others were working on the same thing. If Pekelo continued on that path he knows what's going on .

#640     Oct 7, 2009