Predicting intraday price movement

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by vedanta, Mar 2, 2006.

1. indicators, gurus

what does this spell

ummmm...

INGU

put it all together and what does that spell....

#51     Mar 19, 2006
  2. going nowhere...

#52     Mar 19, 2006
  3. Hey Guys/
    I think a pick at 1.2140 area for one more day to 1.2250...
    that 1.2250...Might crash to 1.16 are for the next 50 days
    So carefull out there
    Hey Mike...
    Up early ha?...
    GL to all

#53     Mar 19, 2006
  4. Eur/CAD...Just Longed some for next 20 hrs

#54     Mar 19, 2006
  5. GBP/JPY Longed some for 206.2

#55     Mar 19, 2006
  6. I Just Longed as well for next 20 hrs as well
    1.4275 might be on the way.. :)

#56     Mar 19, 2006

7. hmmmmm ..... i can see how some may be skeptical with this service... for the reasons previously stated... HOWEVER.... this may just be one of the components i was looking for... to be part of my "FRANKEN-indicator" ..... boowwwaaaaa hhaaaa haaaaa
    hhaaa

hmm their Sunday password doesnt work

#57     Mar 19, 2006
  8. another remark disparagin g indicators...........unbelievable.........no indicators no best traders in the world.........system is 100% all indicators .....25/7

#58     Mar 19, 2006
  9. Franz Shoar

Franz Shoar Traders International

I am sorry I wasn't with my trading buddy at the Vegas expo to talk with you. My friend Steve said are a genuine guy. I'm impressed that a guy who makes a much as you do will take time to speak with fellow traders.

How do you handle those days when you are down at one point over 100k, as I have heard you have had, only to come back plus 50k? Is it the confidence in TI/your system from testing data? Mental/psychology exercises? Please tell me, I would really appreciate it. I re-read your post, but I wonder if there is more to it than what you have already posted?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Hi Dan:

Yes It is me. Since TI is planning to do a massive banner advertising here and other places, I figure I get ready for some questions and I will give it best to answer them.
    To answer your question, about being down 100k and then coming back to finish +50k, you have to understand for someone who is averaging a $142k gain per day, it is a normal drawdown. To make it simpler, just divide the figure by 1000, then you will see the scale. My trading comes from great deal of Psycological strength I have build up over so many years of trading(19 years).
    The confidence level gets increased evry winning day. With that kind of confidence you can move mountain and without it you could not move a small rock.

I look at the market as an arena and I am not afraid to face the fighter. I also know the fighter is concern about me winning also. I go for knock out punch and if within first 2 trades of the day I get my goal, then I quit for the day either by not trading or simply reducing my contract size so much that in worse scenario case they can only take away portion of my gain. I have won the title for the day and I will come back for another fight tomorrow.
    Market is 10% skill and 90% Psycological. You could know where the price is for you to go short or long but it takes great deal of effort psycologically to stay with the trade and let the trade get you out, rather than you second guessing of the trade. Good Luck.

Franz Shoar

#59     Mar 19, 2006
  10. Thanks Franz, good trading to you tomorrow. :)

#60     Mar 20, 2006