Predict the future

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Max Profit, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Anyone made big bucks with this?

#11     Nov 6, 2002
  2. js1257

js1257

Ah Joeboo. ROFLMAO

#12     Nov 6, 2002
  3. i live in new orleans and tomorrow im going to take my laptop and go sit next to a tarot card reader (theres about a million all over the quarter) and trade ! maybe then i'll make a profit :D

#13     Nov 6, 2002
  4. It's about equal to most other methods of predictions that people use. Even the most advanced technical methods can send people in the wrong direction.
    If it works for you, use it.

But just make sure you find a reputable tarot reader!

#14     Nov 6, 2002
  5. You don't need some creepy new ager to do it. Just think of a question and pull a card.

Don't leave them cards on the table though or your friends are not going to respect you anymore.

#15     Nov 7, 2002
  6. actually I think that the tarot is pretty cool, but I don't know how to use it myself yet, thinking of getting a deck. It is supposed to really help you figure out your own sub-conscious, which could be very usefull in trading. As for predicting the market, well , i think it could help you to find out what your own true subconscious feelings about the market are. I don't know about you, but I have logically made an argument for a trade, got in the trade, and then felt so uneasy about it that I exited the trade without any logical reason. All my best trades were when I felt good about it right from the beginning and never wavered, and let if play out.

What Tarot deck do you use ?

#16     Nov 7, 2002
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Where is Alphie when you need him?

#17     Nov 7, 2002
  8. I use the Aleister Crowley Thoth deck. This is quite complicated and full of occult stuff and you need separate instructionmanuals. The original manual that is difficult to understand and another one by an interpreter to get some clear answers. This may be difficult at first but this deck is very deep. Much more than just a different picture. It may be just a matter of taste which deck to go for.

You can defenitely learn from the cards. They have profound meanings and it sort of helps to make you see different aspects and perspectives as you ponder each situation. Be careful about those subconsious market toughts. I'd rather play with marketpredictions than starting to analyze my subconsious. Train your subconsious in the market.

My best trades happen when I have a well tought out tradingplan and sit and wait for my opportunities to form. Overtrading and gambling has been an obstacle for me beacuse I've been too excitable but I'm getting more mature in my selection of trades and it shows up on my bottomline. Challenging myself to successively do better each month has been helpful with this.

#18     Nov 7, 2002
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

10. nitro

nitro

Geesus,

I come in here expecting Monday's newspaper with closing spoo quotes, and what do I get?

nitro :mad:

#20     Nov 17, 2002