predict Spitzer has been pimping Cramer

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Hell yeah these democrats are such lowlifes. Him and Clinton.

Both thought they could do anything and get away with it.

He acts so contrite like this is a big mistake and first time he did it. Bullshit, this character has been doing it all his life. He learned it from his rich ass daddy.

I love it when democrats show what they are really made off.

John

#11     Mar 10, 2008
  2. The Democrat Party is the party of the RICH. That windsurfer dude married a billionaire pickle princess.That Kennedy boy snuffed a groupie by taking her for a swim in his Oldsmobile. Republicans are cheap low life hustlers trolling for homosexual sex by tapping their toes between flights in public restrooms like that IdaHO senator.

#12     Mar 10, 2008
  3. Nobody, at least not if he talks.

Is there a pillow at hand?

#13     Mar 10, 2008
  4. Democrats are the party of crooks. That is why wall street votes for them. Crooks rather deal with crooks.

Barny Frank got busted in the early 80's for running a gay prostitution ring out of his house.

Hillary is a Lesbian.

Bill is a rapist and thief.

Democrats are degenerates, although, if I had Spitzer's $$$ I would gladly spend the dough on girls like he has.

Spitzer Love Potion #9.

John

#14     Mar 10, 2008
  5. Wonder how much Cramer charged?

John

#15     Mar 10, 2008
  6. I bet one of those booyah morons will pay top $ and bend over for him.

#16     Mar 10, 2008
  7. Creepy guy. I wonder what he did to Kristen to be labeled as "unsafe".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#17     Mar 10, 2008
  8. I don't make predictions but I know one thing for sure...
    Elliot S. won'b be getting any from his wife tonight. Hahahahahahaahahaahahahhahaa.

#18     Mar 10, 2008
  9. Teddy Kennedy and Jorge Bush are pretty much the same clown, irregardless of which corrupt political party they represent. They both misspent their youths in drugged and drunken stupors, but because they came from families with reputation and wealth they find their way into politics screwing with the national blood and treasure. Teddy could get laid by groupies any time he wanted and if he couldn't, I suppose he took it by force like he taught his nephew,William Kennedy Smith. Jorge Bush was TOO pathetic to get laid, he got his kicks by getting a load on and taking his sister for a ride, at least that is the story which goes with Jorge's DUI.

#19     Mar 10, 2008
  10. You have to wonder who else is on the list who employed these "services." Spitzer can't be the only one and he's not going down alone. Gotta be some guys sweatin' tonight wondering if Spitz is gonna squeal.

#20     Mar 10, 2008