Predict: Obsama brings his estranged brother home and makes him Secretary of State

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Aug 28, 2008.

1. sho-tim

sho-tim

I'm a little too choosy about what I read to bother with something a person like you would recommend.

I did, however, read something yesterday that I found quite fascinating. Maybe you read it, too.

To quote Pa(b)st Prime:
    "I'm going to be characteristically blunt. You are not an American. You know next to nothing about America. You're not a tax payer in America. I AM a taxpayer in both Canada AND America and I don't beef that my risk subsidizes YOUR social programs. Render unto to Caesar. In fact in ultimate irony I can receive better yield on Canadian oil than U.S. oil because Canada taxes “Big Oil” less than us. So since you have no direct stake in America-I don't even know if you pay taxes in Canada on those losing 1 lot NQ trades-why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You act all high and mighty about guys like me not wanting to pay additional taxes to fund crime ridden minorities yet you live in a country that's 2.5% black and 0.7% Latino. Honestly, GO FUCK YOURSELF you miserable, loser pos."

--------------------------------------------------

Yes, very good reading, indeed, wouldn't you agree?

#11     Aug 28, 2008
  2. I would agree that you, stock777 and Pabst are representative of the Republican Brain Trust. (You might want to think that one through before you pat yourself on the back.)

#12     Aug 28, 2008
  3. Well, it would have made for a compelling story if he had actually walked the walk instead of just talking it. Like most liberals, I guess he prefers using other people's money for his compassion.

Bishop Jakes can preach. He is like the Michael Jordan of preachers.

#13     Aug 28, 2008
  4. Mercor

Mercor

All convention all you hear is the great achievements of oabmas family....but he only talks about the white half....Where is his black side, why no black relatives in the audience

#14     Aug 29, 2008
  5. MJ of preachers. I like that. I'll make sure I tell him that the next time I attend.

That is one of the major issues that I have with most of what Barak has said and done. A mere $100k would make a major difference for his OWN family overseas. Yet, no action at all. He was able to go over and see them, but that's where it ended. One way accolades really is his MO.

I didn't watch the speech last night on purpose, didn't want to get caught up in the emotion. I'll read the transcripts for content this weekend. :)

#15     Aug 29, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

RALMAO................dude can't stop............you just made my day....Thanx

#16     Aug 29, 2008
  7. cuz69

cuz69

But guess what...............if that ass gets elected he will bring them all over here give them welfare, my taxes will go up and there will be more gangland violence!

#17     Aug 29, 2008
  8. The Cabinet has arrived

[​IMG]

#18     Sep 5, 2008