Predators don't have to eat every day, nor catch every lamb they see...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, May 19, 2008.

1. It never rains when I watch a jungle movie on tv but when I go to the zoo it rains.

#11     May 20, 2008
  2. Mosquitoes eat small bites many times a day. And they eat every day, from the tiger, the lion and the lambs. :)

#12     May 20, 2008
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

And the worthlessness continues. Absolutely no "informational value" from this thread

#13     May 20, 2008
  4. i think there was a study that proved tigers can actually read charts (if they want to...)

#14     May 20, 2008
  5. However, the tiger will only eat if Chuck Norris lets him, or else Chuck will eat the tiger.

#15     May 20, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

Then they live for 2 months and drop dead after they screw once. :cool:

#16     May 20, 2008
  7. Cheese

Cheese

I defer to your analogy.

The answer is that constantly being unable or unwilling to garner the great supply of 'food' or in other words the many points you can take from all the points the market makes available, open to market close, each day, means delaying the moment when you become the Tiger, King of the Heap and Top of the Pile. For almost all, this delay means never becoming the Tiger.

If the market is an occasional hor'dourve or a 'when-you-like-it' entree you have already lost. You can instead apply yourself rigorously and ruthlessly, utilize the market's gyrations (CL, YM, ES, etc), open to close, while all along intending and acting to make yourself rich.

Or you can live in lala-land and hope your day will come. It won't.
    :)

#17     May 20, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

And your point is?

#18     May 20, 2008
  9. Surdo

Surdo

crgarcia is an expert at starting useless threads!

#19     May 20, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

The Human Zoo.

#20     May 20, 2008