Precious metals to be money again.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by paperboy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. One country here and there means nothing. The difference is huge.

#11     Jul 5, 2013
  2. zdreg

zdreg

you avoided the subject of the 10x increase in the US since the depression. I will not respond further since you dance around what is contradictory to your beliefs.

#12     Jul 5, 2013

3. Sorry have no idea what you ment. Perhaps since English is not my native language. :p

You mean their track record is not great? Sure but global hypeinflation and collapse? Where would they hide?
    Not gonna happen.

#13     Jul 5, 2013

4. what a stupid article,silver site pushes their main product silver ,first of all major population never heard about silver or gold ,never will it buy it uless enforced by government wich it will never do,government doesn't need silver,second bric countrues a 3 world crap ,just go and see for yourself ,as soon as Canada/usa open borders their best pppulation will leave without any second thought

#14     Jul 5, 2013
  5. Bob111

Bob111

paperboy-are long gold or something? with all those threads about precious metals. trying to convince yourself that you are right? :)

#15     Jul 5, 2013
  6. clacy

clacy

You aren't seriously pointing to evidence of a gold monetary system by linking an article from silverdoctors.com are you?

#16     Jul 5, 2013
  7. Please try to make some sense if you are going to write.

Explain why it would not solve all problems please.
    I can see now that it will.
    Explain why the world leaders would not chose a way that solves all problems but instead take the road that leads to total world collapse.
    Look at the fucking 10 year interest rate. It´s not up because of better fundamentals.

I first read about this in spiritual discussion groups so that article sort of verified. Doubt she would go out with that if it was false anyway.

We will see but i tend to think politicians do what is best for them.

#17     Jul 6, 2013

8. Noop..

It seems people on some level have a sense that gold and silver IS money.
    Ultimately food is money but it would be to complicated.

Besides there is perhaps no need to implement it 100% for now. Just to reestablish confidence between countries and banks.

#18     Jul 6, 2013
  9. sheda

sheda

#19     Jul 6, 2013
  10. zdreg

zdreg

"Ultimately food is money but it would be to complicated."
    that is saying that barter is complicated. that is why money was invented. when money gets debased it is back to barter.
    obviously it depends on the speed of the debasement and the amount of debasement.

#20     Jul 6, 2013