Pre market trading.....anyone ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesuperstocks, Jan 15, 2017.

1. anyone here trading Premarket ?any tips if you have experienced with this?i found its very volatile...also opportunities

2. halligan

halligan

i trade pre. mostly after 9 am.
    most of my big wins start as positions opened pre.

VPhantom likes this.
  3. zdreg

zdreg

be extra careful entering orders in pre-market. fat finger errors are a lot more expensive

VPhantom likes this.
  4. Do you have any particular methods to share? I know nothing is free but since we both are anonymous, and I would love to learn from others. I've been trading premarket too. What is your method to get profit?

5. Handle123

Handle123

But low in uptrend, Sell high in downtrend and don't lose.

Jones75 and victorycountry like this.
  6. zdreg

zdreg

7. The premarket is a powerful indicator of potentially of things to come. o_O:) -- when used with other variables to consider.

8. Everyone said buy low and sell high.... Yes, we all know.. But easy said than done. How low is low and how high is high?

9. zdreg

zdreg

why not make it easy and have Wall street send you a check every week? post your address.

yiehom and dealmaker like this.

10. That reminded me.......

When Hillary became Secretary of State 3-4 years ago, she had to sell her stock portfolio. It was tens of millions of dollars.

I think she had 300+ stocks to sell and EVERY one with the exception of 5,6 sold at the daily high. Some stocks were even backdated from the next day to indicate that they were sold at the daily high from the previous day. We all know that this is statistically impossible.

I saw a printout of the portfolio a few years ago. I'd like to see it again.

Have you ever seen it?

#10     Jan 16, 2017