Pre-born infants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BloodTrader, Jan 22, 2008.

1. yummy!!!

[​IMG]

#21     Jan 25, 2008
  2. cmon man this is sick. for you to find this funny to post this speaks volumes about you.. lack empathy

#22     Jan 25, 2008
  3. actually...they sell those...thats a picture on a lid of a pot....relax...your a little uptight:D :D ...besides...everone knows puppies tast better!

#23     Jan 25, 2008
  4. i'm not uptight... just not funny. you seem to find this amusing or acceptable? explain what about this that strikes youm as funny??

#24     Jan 25, 2008
  5. Humor is in the eye of the beholder...why do i laugh so much when somebody falls down???? I have no idea...but Funniest home videos is one of the longest running shows for a reason...besides...our house pets are lunch and dinner in other countries...

#25     Jan 25, 2008
  6. i couldn't tell you :confused: i don't find it funny

#26     Jan 25, 2008
    #27     Jan 25, 2008
  8. #28     Jan 25, 2008
  9. I see you're not only syntactically challenged but grammatically challenged as well. But hey, God is great and you're going straight to Heaven with 87 virgins, right? Or is that some other religion?

Anyhow, a woman's right to choose her own destiny by controlling her own body is the most inalienable of rights and the radical religious right will eventually be limited to ranting in cyberspace and in their places of worship. The Biblical mandate for males to subjugate women works in their closed societies but has no place in an open, secular society, which is what we here in North America live in.

Can I just say that again? We live in an open, SECULAR, democratic society. Ever hear of a little thing called separation of Church and State?

If you don't like the idea that a young woman should have the right to control her own destiny, raise your daughter to be subservient to men. Your choice. Just don't foist your faith-informed prejudices on the rest of us.

Thank You.

#29     Jan 25, 2008
  10. Quote from traderNik:

I see you're not only syntactically challenged but grammatically challenged as well. ...

As you can never deal with the issue at hand, nonexistent distractions are all you can image... It is apparent you cannot grasp english. I am a writer by trade, so I think the problem is the 2 walnuts between your ears. there was no "challenged" issue except in your own mind. You cannot comprehend english. Fair enough.

Anyhow, a woman's right to choose her own destiny by controlling her own body is the most inalienable of rights

By exactly what standard? Killing off babies? Funny how the anti-life group almost never mentions the baby. Calling it a "fetus" or "embryo" is much easier. Except what woman ever says 'I am carrying a fetus? Or does she say baby?" Again, everything you say is based on the opinion of a mortal, blind person who knows little, but continues to believe his opinion has any more meaning than the opinion of a banana slug.

and the radical religious right will eventually be limited to ranting in cyberspace and in their places of worship.

You sure rant enough. It is like watching a blind man foundering around inside a paper bag...

The Biblical mandate for males to subjugate women works in their closed societies but has no place in an open, secular society, which is what we here in North America live in.

That is not the biblical mandate, but as you probably never read it much, it is not surprising you continue to wander around, a semi-intelligent, semi-conscious mortal monkey, who thinks his ultra-limited view has anything to do with how all things work. Genesis made it clear that they were equal, and Jesus clearly affirmed women in a time when most world civilizations did not. Males and females are constantly mentioned as his close circle of friends. The Samaritan woman was surprised that Jesus was talking to her, when Jews would not.

Can I just say that again? We live in an open, SECULAR, democratic society.

Secular? That is your definition. Try heading to the MIddle East and go Tehran or Syria, and tell them about their open and secular society. Then say a few choice words against their God or prophet. You will be lucky to escape with your life.

Ever hear of a little thing called separation of Church and State?

Yes. It had nothing to do with separation of church and state. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." It was about the government not interfering with the rights of people practicing their beliefs and freedoms. The ACLU has turned it into a witchhunt of anything that even slightly smells of christianity.

If you don't like the idea that a young woman should have the right to control her own destiny, raise your daughter to be subservient to men.

Never said anything about that. You just assumed, as almost everything else you say is unfounded assumption and opinion.

Your choice. Just don't foist your faith-informed prejudices on the rest of us.

While you project your delusional concepts of what YOU think are correct into cyberspace. Again, you have no idea why you exist, where you come from or where you are going. Nor much of anything else. You hardly make for an objective, intelligent entity to base your paradigm upon.

#30     Jan 25, 2008