Prayer to Hitler

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Aug 13, 2007.

1. One good way to keep the US from invading your country is not to support terrorism or give safe haven to terrorists. Another is not to jerk the US around on WMD inspections, don't try to assasinate ex-US Presidents and don't invade neighboring countries that have a lot of influence in the US.

Unfortunately, you are right that having nuclear weapons will also dissuade the US from invading you. But the key point is having nuclear WEAPONS, not nuclear technology or centrifuges or processing plants, etc. Having those things makes the US more likely to attack you if you are perceived as unfriendly or irresponsible.

#11     Aug 14, 2007
  2. You're a frickin' idiot......

#12     Aug 14, 2007
  3. I KNOW you're an idiot. And a loser.

#13     Aug 14, 2007
  4. Coming from you, I think, this is a complement. I care about your opinion and approval not whatsoever.

#14     Aug 14, 2007
  5. djxput

djxput

I agree with what you said ... if you dont support terrorism or give safe haven to them. Its been suggested many times that iran is training terrorists in the iraq war and supply weapons and bombs. I think its pretty safe to say that Iran's main goal in developing nuclear technology is to develope the bomb.
    How else would you develope a nuclear bomb? The easiest way would be the guise of saying its for nuclear plants that provide energy and develope weapons on the side and then you have have nucs then pull out the guns.

I was actually quite surprised how north korea is handeling their rise to nuclear power. I thought they would try to strut their stuff a bit more; but it seems more like a flex of muscle rather then looking to cause kaos.
    While with Iran whom has shown to sponser terroism; that wouldnt be a good thing for them to have access to nuclear weapons.
    The president of iran already said he would like to wipe israel out.

#15     Aug 15, 2007
  6. Yes, there is some truth to it.

Any brother can be looked on as a savior.

For beyond the body is a light showing you Christ.

To see it, do not mistake the body for the Son of God.

And you will see him suddenly transformed from enemy to savior....from devil into Christ.

Then ask for salvation.

And you will be given it.

Jesus

#16     Aug 16, 2007