prank calls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I know a lot of people here are losers with nothing to do..but seriously. I've had some guy call me from a blocked number 19 times today and leaving messages. Kinda silly, but that's ok, we have put a tracer on the phone and if that person calls again the local police will be showing up.

2. Is he asking for people like "Phil Mypockets" and "I.P. Freely"?

3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I should have saved all the messages...he just talks in a stupid "disguised" voice and says he is Forex, Forex and then grunts and moans and giggles like a homo. He started calling at about 6am, and called every five minutes for a few hours, then again over lunch. My neighbor is a detective with the Ames PD, so I talked to him and they are going to get some tracking stuff to put on my phone, and if the guy calls back we can arrest him. It ended up being a total of 23 calls. On the one hand I don't want him to call back because it's annoying and useless..but on the other I'd like to because Steve said I could easily file charges against the guy once we find out who he is. We are trying to track down the anonymous number it came from right now, I'm not sure how easy or not that is...but it would be cool if we find him that way too.