Prague has been rated best city to live in a new study

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by Maverick2608, Aug 14, 2019.

1. I'm just using that as an example. Why are you a beer snob? To good for the most popular beer in the world? sheez ...

#21     Aug 17, 2019
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

No actually I'm a red whino nowadays but why bother with Bud when Europe has so many other great beers to offer. Are you the cliche American who stays in a Holiday Inn, eats at MickeyDees and drinks Coke .... only?

BTW Snow (Chinese) is the most popular Beer for many years now. Also if I still drank beer it wouldn't be any kind of lightweight Lite variety.

#22     Aug 17, 2019
  3. easymon1

easymon1

bohemian crown jewels.jpg
    Prague has been rated best city to live in a new study

too bad for Praha

numberonecity.jpg

#23     Aug 17, 2019
  4. #24     Aug 17, 2019
  5. FYI budweiser was once a european beer. I used it because it was a chessy reference to a beer most people are familiar. It takes a beer snob or just a snob to not understand my point.
    google
    Anheuser–Busch has been involved in a trademark dispute with the BudweiserBudvar Brewery of České Budějovice, Czech Republic, over the trademark rights to the name "Budweiser". Beer has been brewed in České Budějovice (known as Budweis in German) since it was founded by King Ottokar II of Bohemia in 1245.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    #25     Aug 17, 2019
  6. fan27

fan27

Ran into a high school friend yesterday who distributes this beer in the US. Looks cool!

https://www.delirium.be/en/world-of-delirium?ageform=1

#26     Aug 17, 2019
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

I am very familiar with Budweiser here and its name dispute with the original brewery over there but Bud here is a water down version - for American "tastes". Anyone who knows beer knows that. I drank, for more than 2 decades, many U.S. beers including on occasion Bud but after I took a German/Austrian (not my heritage BTW - another beer drinking land is Ireland) vacation years and years back during Octoberfest in Munich, I came to prefer beer with more oomph. Lowenbrau once was imported and popular. Then once they started to brew it here it was watered down and sucked. Fact. I had the original over there and the difference was night and day. But again American "tastes" are, or maybe were is a better way of saying it, for watered down beers before the crafts started showing up.

Question: are craft beer drinkers snobs?

#27     Aug 17, 2019
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Looks good and I would give it a try but I made the switch to wine for, believe it or not,health reasons. Not that I was a problem drinker or anything. It just went down a lot better. Mediterranean diet and all.

#28     Aug 17, 2019
  9. easymon1

easymon1

I forgot to mention the point of my post, which was . . .

There goes the neighboorhood.

Soon after designated Best City, everybody and their dog ends up there.
    I hope Prague survives the next ten years with style intact.

per seattle,
    LOL,
    no thank you please, did you notice the middle of the posted picture?
    i put a bright border on that part.
    they Do have all the drizzle you can shizzle tho.
    my bad,

Praha sounds perty dang good tho . . .

numberonecity.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    #29     Aug 17, 2019
  10. LacesOut

LacesOut

While Amsterdam is my favorite city in the world, my recent trip to Prague had me rethinking that.
    Loved the city. Spent 4 nights there with an old buddy ... and then a few days of meeting customers.
    I had been there some 20 years ago but this trip was something else.
    Went to a ridiculous Music festival. Great drugs. Amazing food and drink. Incredible architecture. Super cheap.

#30     Aug 19, 2019