Prague has been rated best city to live in a new study

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by Maverick2608, Aug 14, 2019.

1. KevMo

KevMo

#11     Aug 14, 2019
  2. Who wants to live in an expensive city under welfare, with million+ net worth, living with welfare doesn't appeal to many. I've travelled and lived throughout Europe a few times as expat.
    Living between US and Canada, I don't need to live over there. The grass is definitely not greener on the other side. But for others, go for it...

#12     Aug 14, 2019
  3. luisHK

luisHK

Duh... u r mixing up again favourite cities for expats( cheap shitholes like Bangkok fare well) and the cities with the best quality of life. That locals are offered good medical care and education for themselves and their kids even if they come from the lower rungs of societies is a plus in quality of life. Social welfare is s also good for economic immigrants, they get a much sweeter all around deal imo in Zurich than Bangkok or Dubai. Now if u have saved a few million or make a few bucks trading online and look for a place to have fun or chillout, cheaper destinations might well fare better

#13     Aug 14, 2019
  4. luisHK

luisHK

#14     Aug 14, 2019
  5. Learn to read man! You are out in left field ...

#15     Aug 14, 2019
  6. luisHK

luisHK

sounds like a cheap cop out, but whatever makes u happy...

#16     Aug 14, 2019
  7. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Nice study, guess there's a strong correlation to affordability.

As it finds, Sweden's capital sucks. Be rich, take a loan worth your life time income to buy a shoebox sized place at a peaking property market, or live in the ghetto until by the time of retirement (have you not been shot before then) you will have passed through the Soviet style waiting queue for rental apartments. Exaggeration of course, but I see the point.

#17     Aug 14, 2019
    fan27 likes this.
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Bud Lite really? :confused:

#18     Aug 17, 2019
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

How about Greenland? Heard it might be for sale. Brooklyn Bridge thrown in.

#19     Aug 17, 2019
  10. The tax on proceeds from the sale of stocks is actually zero in Greenland. However, it is cold and probably very boring.

#20     Aug 17, 2019