PPT's buy program kicks in at 12120

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Jun 11, 2008.

Is the PPT intervening in the stock market today?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    63.0%
  1. This thread is satire but Dow just can't seem to proceed it's downward spiral.

2. Odds are it will go higher.

[​IMG]

3. Arnie

Arnie

DOW should be down 300+.

Lets see what happens if oil can't hold 138

4. why? because you just unveiled your new powerful "index? I am in the process of making an index to go up agasinst yours. Why?, well I guess its summer boredom, and the challenge to beat you like a mule. It will be comprised of long/short equites and long/short indexes/ETF's. It will be more diversified, and about 1/4 the risk of a long only portfolio. My goal? beat the pants off the "smartist" guy on ET (according to himself)...Expect my index by the end of the week!

5. yea you go ahead and do that

6. S2007S

S2007S

12k coming???

new lows, taking out march lows, I think the dow could easily drop to 11-11500.....

Too many bulls were happy with that rally, that bear market rally.....fools.

7. stock, you are too big for your britches. You think being long only momo stocks is the way to make money? You are about to see what kind of cash traders make. You will be humbled.

8. And what does being LONG the UYG ( financials ) make you???
    :p

9. c'mon now, look. The ppt is doing it again. They're gonna push everything until we're flat on the day.

It's too bad that the money their printing to undertake this market operations are eventually ending up in soy beans, corn, and oil.

10. Hi stock, you can see my index in your new index thread, and away we go.

#10     Jun 11, 2008