PPT trying to save the dollar

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Nov 9, 2007.

1. the PPT,which does exist in my book,is buying futures to hold up the masrket. they are doing this not because they want investors to make money but to hold or at least attempt to hold up the falling dollar. believe me,the fed is very worried about the declining green back. very worried !

2. :D ; I am sorry to ask; are you long USD and worried?

Fed isn't worried; otherwise; he shouldn't cut its rate last time.

Gold to 1000; oil to 120.

3. i would'nt know how to get long the UDS ! lol. i trade equities.

4. empee

empee

I dont understand the causality between USD and stock market, ie buying stock index futures affects the USD how?

5. stronger stock market can give foreigners confidence in our financial system and they buy dollars.

6. Klamath

Klamath

Stick 'um under your mattress.

7. the fed is getting exactly what they want....they made it loud & clear with there .75 basis point cut last two meetings.....that they have NO interest in protecting the USD & they continue to ignore inflation.......they are doing exactly what it is they want & it is NOT in the best interest of the american people.....Believe ME!

print it out because this is what`s happening as we speak & will continue to happen until there is a revolt in this country & we, the people get a set of balls.

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency,first by inflation ,then by deflationthe banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their father coquered.

the issuing power of money should be taken from the banks & restored to the people to whom it belongs.i sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies."

Thomas Jefferson

8. Do you believe they're buying equity index futures or currency futures? LOL

9. Only 340 points more until Stock Trad3r asks for his account to be deleted! :)

(of course, if you believe he'll actually do it, I've got some beach front property for you in Arizona)

10. Sobieski

Sobieski

Ivan, that property sounds good! Can you PM me, I am very interested!

Where is stock anyway? He normally shows up around 10am NY time...

I hope he is OK.

#10     Nov 9, 2007