PPT on CNBC

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Jul 10, 2008.

1. They are peddling hard to keep up with Fox Business Channel.

I've switched to FOX.

#21     Jul 10, 2008
  2. mokwit

mokwit

Like saying I have switched from Fascist propaganda to extreme right wing propaganda.

#22     Jul 10, 2008
  3. jsmooth

jsmooth

Fox Business is even worse than CNBC!....first of all, their "real time" quotes are pathetic at best...they don’t even actively quote the bonds/notes or any energy futures other than crude, and they leave off a few decimal points when they quote the currency pairs! They'll quote the Euro at 1.57....when it’s actually trading at 1.5760. The only thing they have going for them is Liz Clayman.

What's hilarious though, is when Fox Business interviews a guest....sometimes in the background you can see some TVs that are playing CNBC...they aren’t even tuned into Fox and their portfolio manager is on there giving an interview.

Plus CNBC has Gasparino…like him or not, the guy can move the market and set you up for some nice quick trades.

#23     Jul 10, 2008
  4. Kanzei

Kanzei

at least Bloomberg aired Ron Paul's questions... did CNBC cut him out completely?

#24     Jul 10, 2008
  5. Kanzei

Kanzei

When that shrill piece of trash Dennis Kneale comes on, I switch to Bloomberg. I can't stand that idiot. He has been pumping Goldilocks all the way down the hill. He's this strange combination of establishment suck ass and anarcho-capitalist freakazoid. Very weird, and no, Michelle Cabrera's legs are not good enough to make it bearable.

#25     Jul 10, 2008
  6. Ashley

Ashley

noticed that too

#26     Jul 10, 2008