PPT my arse

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, Jun 26, 2008.

1. In that case Bogan, I got one more link for you.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monet...gcommittee.html

#41     Jun 26, 2008
  2. For everybody who's absolutely 100% sure that there's no way a PPT could ever exist:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply

So, they can print as much money as they want and don't have to tell anybody about it. Well, I'm sure they won't use that to their advantage, that wouldn't be fair, would it ? :) Do believe in the goodness of people, especially when it comes to money, hehe..

#42     Jun 26, 2008
  3. #43     Jun 26, 2008
  4. perr

perr

Kin, I agree with all you say here..

When I say traders and investors I don't mean just a few individuals.

I'm talking ALL OF US the people.

They could care less of all you mention about bankruptcy, and how many counterparties who had complex

hedges with BSC, billions in BSC bonds, they done care about it. Really. Let the chip's roll or fall either way.

They (PPT) know that the people (public) will just think that all this is just normal stuff,

things like this are happening all over these days..

In the grand scheme of thing today Kin, I think the system is trying to TAKE any way possible
    the public's wealth. Be it a 401k retirement plan or any plan.

Can you see how they were trying to take retirees social security's plan. Sure let's just invest that money in of all thing the Stock Market.(that sounds fare).

What a nice way to steal it. That's one of the best ways.

They will cleanup the economic consequences if the market were to crash. (They been there before).

(False sense of security? WTF? The PPT is what keeps the macro economy from collapsing and life continuing as normal. It's been proven time and time again. It's pretty obvious the markets can have some big down days be it -2 or -3%, but I bet we won't see a 22.6% drop anytime soon)
    Mr.Kin, I would not make a bet on it from not happening. It's all open.

p.s. watch your money very close. There out to get it. High price's is another way. PPT IS EVERYONE BUT the people. (Remember they have killed before if you get in their way). remember...

trade well all
    perr

#44     Jun 26, 2008
  5. That's because the link is clevery disguised, it's actually a link that automatically puts the handle 'Bogan7' on ignore.

To this ass clown (TheKin) that posted that link. I'm perfectly capable of deciding whom to ignore on my own account. I don't need you doing it for me.

#45     Jun 26, 2008
  6. He got me I salute him for his brilliance. Thanks for the tip

#46     Jun 26, 2008
  7. today was perfect proof there is no PPT!!!...where were they when the DOW was down 350?...hmmmmm...got an answer?...there aint NO PPT!!!

#47     Jun 26, 2008
  8. That's ok, I just edited it so when people click, it puts his own username on ignore. And since it's past 30 minutes, he can't change it back.

Stupid is as stupid does.

#48     Jun 26, 2008
  9. Surdo

Surdo

I already had the tool on ignore!

el surdo

#49     Jun 26, 2008
  10. perr

perr

Kin, Please, WE ARE THE GRAND SCHEME, you, me, and everyone pick'ing on you tonight.

perr

#50     Jun 26, 2008