PPT my arse

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Once again you say something stupid.

While the PPT may or maynot exist asking somone to prove something doesnt exist is akin to proving a negative. The equivalent is holding someone of arab desent and asking them to prove they arent a terrorist (something many residing is Quantanamo would understand). The logic is fucked up

#31     Jun 26, 2008
  2. I love this statement by the way:

lol

#32     Jun 26, 2008
  3. nevadan

nevadan

I have posted this link before in other threads on this subject. Anyone that can read this and not recognize that there is a PPT is in denial. When and whether they are acting is subject to debate but there can be little doubt that they exist.
    http://www.sprott.com/pdf/TheVisibleHand.pdf

#33     Jun 26, 2008
  4. Fucking leave already. There is a shitload of evidence that the Working Group on Financial Markets exist. It is the extent to which they interfer in the markets which is at question. So if the PPT does not exist, prove it.

Here is my proof of its existence: http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1988/031888d.htm

#34     Jun 26, 2008
  5. Why dont you ask for proof that UFO's dont exist or bigfoot it makes about the same sense you knob

#35     Jun 26, 2008
  6. ^ Because I just provided proof that the Working Committee does exist. So if you say it does not, please back up your claim, idiot.

#36     Jun 26, 2008
  7. Re: Bush gave away PPT $ to the multimillionaires:

Hmmm... I am a multimillionaire but I failed to receive my extra millions from Bush. Can some other millionaire (oops...multi millionaires only) please cc me regarding wiring instructions so I can get my extra cash?

Or...is this just another part of the worldwide Jewish financial conspiracy...I never get those memos either despite being Jewish. Do you think it's because I don't actually believe there is a God?

#37     Jun 26, 2008
  8. There's no real proof of existance, nor of it not existing. That's why it's pretty useless to ask each other for proof IMHO. What we DO know:

* The FED is the only instance in the US that's allowed to print money
    * Since 2006 the FED doesn't publicate the amount of printed money anymore. Official reason: non interesting economic data ( http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/discm3.htm )
    * The FED isn't controlled by the government or any instance
    * The FED is completely owned, controlled and regulated by its shareholders: the banks

That's just all the ingredients for a recipe of disaster. Maybe PPT exists, maybe it doesn't but the above is just the reason why anybody with brains SHOULD be afraid of hyperinflation/severe stock manipulation and should at least accept the fact that it IS possible for a PPT to exist.

#38     Jun 26, 2008
  9. Said working committee doesnt prove PPT the same way grainy photos of shapes in the shapes in the sky doesnt prove the existence of UFO's cant you see that. Your conspiracy theory is pretty baseless

#39     Jun 26, 2008
  10. Unfortunately "The kin" is a but thick and such people tend to gravitate towards conpiracy theories and the like as it is much easier to explain what is going on than actually thinking about it. Religion has a number of similarities.

#40     Jun 26, 2008