PPT action pattern..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by et123, Nov 9, 2007.

1. I didn't assume you were lying. Other then a few basically sarcastic remarks which were just jokes this thread is not about you or I.

They do infact paint the tape on the OTC BB and the Pinkies. They traded dealer to dealer for a wash all the time printing millions of shares all over the market to try and draw people in.

#51     Nov 9, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

they do paint the tape i never said they didnt....the example i gave you is not painting the tape...but again, like you say it doesnt matter.....peace

#52     Nov 9, 2007
  3. Care to share how you know which trades are customer and which ones are simply dealers painting the tape?

#53     Nov 9, 2007
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

no

#54     Nov 9, 2007
  5. LOL "no"

It was a rhetorical question. We know the real answer.

#55     Nov 9, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

NO...you think u know..first off no one on the box is going to paint the tape for a promoter..second no one is going to buy 1 million dollars worth of a stock that never traded and just dropped from 7- 1.60 with 10k shares..unless of course...end of story peace.....dont be so hard headed

#56     Nov 9, 2007
  7. First of all its not an individual who would bother painting the tape or have the abiity to, so they dont have to put up a million bucks. If you really believe the otc.bb dealers dont have agreements to turn over volume for a wash so be it.

There is a darn good reason why the SEC has had the same position on the otc.bb for years.

#57     Nov 9, 2007
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

ok you win...no problem have a beautiful weekend

#58     Nov 9, 2007
  9. hey were're the PPT team ? Did the Fed send them home early today?

#59     Nov 9, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

ok you win...no problem have a beautiful weekend

remember u are the one who is talking about painting the tape...which is not the example i gave u...you think its painting the tape and that i am not going to argue with you on...but trust me it is not painting the tape..peace

#60     Nov 9, 2007