PPT action pattern..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by et123, Nov 9, 2007.

1. The third string got a little winded on that push. They're asking everyone to lean into the trade on the next one. TIA. :D

#41     Nov 9, 2007
  2. Somedays they bring the first team in on subs up the Chicago river and then right up those hatches.

#42     Nov 9, 2007
  3. That subprime & liquidity shit was overblown. Thats why we're going up.

#43     Nov 9, 2007
  4. Is everyone pushing?

C'mon it's only the third stringers. Help 'em out. :D

#44     Nov 9, 2007
  5. i thought the good guys were the ones that bust out of hatches in the floor. like red dawn.. wolverines vs the central planner army

but then the mujahideen were portrayed as heroes in 80s james bond flicks, rambo, etc

things have just gotten messed up. nobody cares about capitalism as much as they do their personal financial wellbeing. central planning makes itself increasingly necessary

#45     Nov 9, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

you should be asking..instead of assuming ...

when you see a penny/bb drop from 7 to 1.65 on 10k shares and then see 1-2 million cross at 1.65-180 you are on to one hell of a tell...peace..

p.s. i drive a scooter...

#46     Nov 9, 2007
  7. As if they dont paint the tape and print stuff all over the place in those markets to draw in people? ROTFLMAO

#47     Nov 9, 2007
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

are u stupid....think before u speak....paint the tape..hahahahaha on the way down oh really..hahahahaha...just stop and think and digest and understand that you are assuming i am lying when in fact you should be asking...but then again thats human nature for u...peace...

#48     Nov 9, 2007
  9. I stand rebuked and corrected...you are right, thanks for putting me in my place...great insight guys!

#49     Nov 9, 2007
  10. Urgent call from the third string - they are pissed and accusing people of trading against them. Lots of cursing and words being thrown around like "lil biotches".

They swear if people help them out on this one they will lay off the Doritos and pizza lunches and no more game boy during the work day. :D

#50     Nov 9, 2007