PPT action pattern..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by et123, Nov 9, 2007.

1. PPT = traders. if u've ever been short and u see a large buy program come in the afternoon and you covered ur shorts, ur part of the PPT.

#31     Nov 9, 2007
  2. The FED and the other central banks of the world used to openly announce they were intervening in the currency markets. In fact they would call the big desks in the interbank market and buy or sell dollars accordingly. Granted intervention was not a common occurrence and they've really abandoned that policy because it lost its effectiveness. There was no guess work or secret buyers they announced it loud and clear.

#32     Nov 9, 2007
  3. Program trading makes up as much as 70% of NYSE volume on many days they in all the time. Its statistical arb.

#33     Nov 9, 2007
  4. Can someone call up the PPT and get this market moving?

Zzzzzzzzz...

#34     Nov 9, 2007
  5. short anything (but the dollar) to excite the market. you first lol

#35     Nov 9, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

the most rigged game is the otcbb and pinkies....and is where i have made the biggest returns...go figure..u just need to be on the right side of the game...

#36     Nov 9, 2007
  7. Well I agree the OTC BB's and the pinkies are a joke ... I have yet to meet anyone on line who has lost money in them. I sure do meet hundreds of people who either say they "got lucky" or outright claim big profits regularlly in those markets.

I guess its silly for me to ask how it is that more Ferrari's are owned by those same people then ever built? I think the answer to why so many people say they make money in those markets and where the extra cars came from are the same.

#37     Nov 9, 2007
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

it is a joke and very profitable..an area where a true edge is found in the way of who pumps it and how they have pumped others in the past...you just need to know whos what and whens where... peace

#38     Nov 9, 2007
  9. Just got a call from the PPT.

The first team is taking a 10 martini lunch but they're going to send in their third stringers to take up the market this afternoon. :D

#39     Nov 9, 2007
  10. Yep ... someday I'll meet someone who has not cornered that market on line. Which of your Ferrari's do you enjoy the most?

#40     Nov 9, 2007