% ppl who earn >$1 million cumulative from trading over a lifetime?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pinetboltz, Sep 12, 2018.

1. dozu888

dozu888

this is either -

a troll, or
    someone whose brain is really F'ed up by the market.

#31     Sep 12, 2018
  2. you entered an MS to PHd program?

#32     Sep 12, 2018
  3. this thread got off the rails mighty quick.. from someone saying education not important to people claiming PhD degrees ... lol ., let me if I can re-direct this backwards w/ with a statement " PhD's are the best!" then maybe we end up on page 8 claiming "I only have a GED! " :) . c'mon peeps lighten up...

#33     Sep 12, 2018
  4. TraderEX

TraderEX

Like pacman said was this an MS to PHd program?

#34     Sep 12, 2018
  5. TraderEX

TraderEX

No PHd program admits any one without a Master's. Someone post the proof that makes me wrong. I have a bachelors and I want to be admitted into a PHd program. My son goes to community college and in his second year. if he graduates he goes to 4 year college, sister colleges, guaranteed. he cannot say after his associates he has a bachelors. He can not say now he is a bachelors candidate this is what you guys are both trying to push. Post evidence about a college that admits you to a PHd program with a bachelor's? Post it or shut up.

#35     Sep 12, 2018
  6. TraderEX

TraderEX

Silence is deafening. Can all the phd candidates understand that. What schools did you go to?

#36     Sep 12, 2018
  7. treeman

treeman

UC Davis electrical engineering. There were 15 of us who entered the same year. All of us with only a BS. I got accepted to 3 other PhD programs. No one in Engineering who wants a PhD applies to a masters program unless they are unsure. Goofball. You have no clue what you’re talking about.

#37     Sep 12, 2018
    trader99 likes this.
  8. TraderEX

TraderEX

BE RIGHT BACK

#38     Sep 12, 2018
  9. TraderEX

TraderEX

Treeman is correct. I assume you understand this.
    I stiil do not think he was ever considered a phd candidate.

dodo888 is still a liar he claimed he had a phd and took him nine years and then admitted a masters I assume you understand this and why it is an outright lie.

So a new topic has sprung out. Why do people who are offered a Phd, free of charge, who started out strong, end with a MS, after failing, and then think they belong here.

I used to cower at the failure rates when I first started trading. After engaging the ET crowd, I see now why am in the small winners percentage of profiteers.

#39     Sep 12, 2018
  10. TraderEX

TraderEX

next thread later boys and pacman

#40     Sep 12, 2018