PPI & CPI For May= Benign

Discussion in 'Economics' started by myminitrading, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Give me a break!

#71     Jun 14, 2006

2. Still waiting on the SP to fall to your entry point hahahaha, boy this is just what I needed today some two bit chumps talking trash, makes me trade much better.

#72     Jun 14, 2006

3. Any time your ready, just getting warmed up

#73     Jun 14, 2006
  4. EPrado

EPrado

You again huh?

You are obviously trading by your emotions. A word of advice. You are going to get clobbered doing this. I guess you arent that knowledgeable about mkt relationships are ya champ. I was short Bunds. A bund is a fixed income product. Recently bonds and stocks have been going in opposite directions. Ergo.....this mkt rally helped my short bund position. Go look at a chart.

I really hope you arent a 44 yr old guy. If so..go look in the mirror. You need to do some serious thinking. You sit at home trading 4 lots of Dows. You are unemployed. Your wife supports you.

There is a reason that myself and others trade a whole hell of a lot bigger than you ...think about it minnow.

#74     Jun 14, 2006

5. Talk Talk Talk, you dope, you dont even trade, stop with all the German Bund talk, now scram your like a pebble in shoe.

#75     Jun 14, 2006
  6. LOL, you guys are pretty funny with this pissing contest...... I dont seem to see the relationship between number of contracts you trade and how good of a trader you are...

Just remember there will ALWAYS be someone bigger and badder trading more contracts than you. I dont see what any of you are trying to prove to each other with this crap...

As long as everyone is happy with there trading and makign some money, why care about how many contracts someone else is trading?

With that said, this thread does make some good entertainment ;)

#76     Jun 14, 2006
  7. EPrado

EPrado

Damn....I tell ya my position this morning. It works out very nice. Now you dont want to acknowledge it. LOL. Come on .....in all seriousness you arent a 44 yr old dude.....I am setting the under /over for your age at 27.

You are wrong minnow...I do trade...a HELL of a lot more size than you...been doing it a HELL of a lot longer than you .....

Some more advice (damn I am too nice)....learn to trade BOTH sides of the market...you whine that you cant play the short side at all....not sure why as most successful traders can trade either side...just think about how much money ya left on the table on this huge drop ...

its 4:20.....shouldnt you be picking the kids up Mr. Mom ?

#77     Jun 14, 2006
  8. EPrado

EPrado

AM just bored.....this kid(although he claims to be 44...frightening) is a trip....glad I could entertain ya....as far as the position size? I hear ya...I just crack up when some dude who trades 4 lots in the dow blabs about how good he is and what an expert he thinks he is...

He is easy to read...just watch the YM's ....they go down...he clams up....they go up...he wont shut up....rather simple minded person...

Anyways...had my fun with him.....will leave it be and let him continue to embarass himself....

have a good one

#78     Jun 14, 2006
  9. just21

just21

He only trades long, never short.

#79     Jun 14, 2006