PPI & CPI For May= Benign

Discussion in 'Economics' started by myminitrading, Jun 12, 2006.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Listen Littleshot.....my firm would probably have my head if I posted my a copy of my account on here....unlike you..I dont trade 4 lots on IB out of my kids playroom...must be nice not working and having a wife that supports you....I do this for a living...I dont live off others...

hey if you caught the 70 point up open after being wrong and scared out early, god bless ya...hopefully it is knocking a dent into all the losses you have been taking being wrong the whole way down....

good luck with your trading.....if you grow up a bit and not get so emotional perhaps you will make it.....

#41     Jun 14, 2006
  2. marky1

marky1

Yeah that's the first time I have ever posted a screen shot, but for some reason this miniman really got to me - it's easy to take a punt on CPI on a 2 lot miniman, but see if you trade the same if you had 100 lots.

#42     Jun 14, 2006
  3. EPrado

EPrado

I dont know this kid (I am assuming he is young)...but he is wigging out on here and letting his ego get in the way of his trading....basically a little dog that barks way too much...

Am trading Bunds right now so its not too hectic......but I should have my head checked for even getting into a conversation with a dope like this.....my bad...

#43     Jun 14, 2006
    • ws.jpg
      File size:
      892.1 KB
      Views:
    #44     Jun 14, 2006
  5. marky1

marky1

Agreed, but sometimes you just wana shut them up hey!

#45     Jun 14, 2006
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Maybe its just me....but posting a screenshot of your account is kinda weak..its like yelling "look at me...I am up 800 bucks....woooohooooooo"....funnything is, dudes like him never seem to post losing days....

I am in the same boat..this little minnow got to me...and am kinda ashamed that I am getting into an argument with some kid trading out of his house...

I highly doubt I am biggest trader on here...but I do know I sure as hell trade a lot more than a 4 lot on my positions...

#46     Jun 14, 2006
  7. EPrado

EPrado

Yeah..more out of boredom when I am not trading much....plus this kid does entertain me.....

hope the ftse treats ya well amigo.....I got in here at 3 am today to trade europe....am starting to see double....gonna go grab a drink....hopefully the minnow quiets down...LOL....

#47     Jun 14, 2006

8. Blah Blah Blah, what are you a washed out wanna be. You cant fool anyone post your workstation, do something besides talk talk talk

#48     Jun 14, 2006
  9. marky1

marky1

I just deleted it, just wanted miniman to see it, maybe he will learn something about trading from someone who knows relatively well what they are doing.

#49     Jun 14, 2006
  10. So you had one lucky day, big deal.

#50     Jun 14, 2006