PPI & CPI For May= Benign

Discussion in 'Economics' started by myminitrading, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Step up, all you do is play arm chair quarterback. Please post an entry and post your risk management parameters.

You trade actively everyday? but you dont blab about what your doing. Well you sure blab about what everybody else is doing.

#31     Jun 14, 2006
  2. Talk is what it is just talk, anyone can talk a good game. Until you post something that proves your for real, talk is nothing more than what it is just talk. Well ive talked enough

#32     Jun 14, 2006
  3. EPrado

EPrado

You crack me up.....I dont trade every tick...I wait out for what I think are the optimal trades(I trade 8-10 mkts)....told ya..if sp cash gets down to 1214.50 I would look to start aggressively buying....Yes I dont blab about what Im doing....I would think most of the better traders out there wouldnt come on here and post their trading accounts and talk about every trade...if you have read what I have said in the past I say ideas....which guess what...I act upon them...I would rather load up on big positions with higher probability then trade 4 lots and guessing...go read the journal on s/r in the sp..I posted some ideas for daytrading I look at..I am a big fan of failed breakouts/breakdowns....

I dont blab about what everyone else is doing....I find you entertaining..so I blab.....in fact I congratulated ya with that great daytrading call last week....

dont take things so personally.....most of the time I am being sarcastic....

#33     Jun 14, 2006

4. When are you going to trade?

#34     Jun 14, 2006
  5. marky1

marky1

Mate you're trading 2 lots, take it easy!

#35     Jun 14, 2006
  6. EPrado

EPrado

LOL...this guy kills me....I am getting yelled at by a 4 lot trader who trades from home in his kitchen....what has this world come to...

#36     Jun 14, 2006

7. What are you trading? post it or shut up. Talk is cheep.

#37     Jun 14, 2006

8. Their you go again, talking like a big shot who just missed a 70 point rally in the Dow what a chump. Here is my workspace I posted it months ago on my journal, because I dont just talk I back it up. Post your trading station big shot.

• ws.jpg
      File size:
      110.5 KB
      Views:
    #38     Jun 14, 2006
  9. marky1

marky1

Tell me miniman, how do I post a screen shot from my TT and I'll shut you up.

#39     Jun 14, 2006
  10. marky1

marky1

here you go, bit busy to get into an argument here, all I will say is the guy has a valid point, and "throwing" around 2 lots is hardly putting the balls on the line. He is correct about taking a punt on inflation figures, not always the best way to trade, in fact I have found often I make a lot more money going into these figures flat.

Screen shot below, can you see I have done 3% of ftse futures volume today - I usually range between 1-5% depending on how busy the market is.

p.s. it's cheap not cheep

#40     Jun 14, 2006